Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger

Iggy Koopa posted:

I once read a very gory description of an injury in a book I was reading at work and passed out in the bathroom due to my phobia of blood. I came to before anyone found me with what I suspect was a light concussion and spent the next 24 hours with a headache and nauseous, not telling anyone about it.

i also have a phobia of blood! i passed out when i was mountain biking with a friend because he fel and cut his legs up and he was riding in front of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Holy gently caress, where do I start.

I'm married.

My husband is carrying on a full blown affair. Got angry at me for finding out.

I have only just obtained a job after being in this country for... three and a half years.

My mother is insane and my husband is acting exactly like her.

That seems like... pretty much the gist of it, actually. Details, hopefully scrubbed of identifying bits:

My husband essentially saved my life, I'm not going to deny it. This was before we were involved - he came and helped me get out, paid a couple of months' rent for me, helped me furnish the place since I'd had to leave all my possessions behind - and then we got together, moved in together way too fast, and got married after being together for a little less than a year. I immigrated to his country (I don't regret that part, I like it here.) Got some money left to me by my grandmother, have been going to school. Hoping to go into medical school, but my grades are mediocre because I don't study enough. I'm working on that; I don't know how to study efficiently (I always sort of did well effortlessly when I was younger; we're talking low 2000s on the SAT without studying ever although I know that's irrelevant standardized testing) so I'm trying to learn.

That was irrelevant, but if I delete one thing I'm liable to delete it all, so... yeah.

Husband thought that, since I had no job, I should essentially be a perfect housewife. I am terrible at cleaning, I grew up with a hoarder, but I did and do try - it's not enough. He's screamed at me for being a 'modern woman' (read: lazy cow) before. Also admitted to using, uh. Wife-training videos? Was confused by my being angry at this admission too, because, quote, "if you won't do what I want, what other recourse do I have?"

This got no better when I got into school. Hence mediocre grades - if it's on the computer, it must be less important than sweeping!

He got a vasectomy last year. We haven't had sex since before that.

Related: he's boning a younger woman. Carrying on a full-blown affair, in fact - I found out when I was turning off his eight alarms on his cell phone; he left his text messages up. Related: I read about a thousand words per minute. I literally couldn't help seeing the stupid pet names. Or the fact that he was "definitely looking forward to sex."

Made the mistake of confronting him. Now I can't even turn off the alarms.

Hate everything right now. (Yes, I know, get the gently caress out. Can't afford to just yet, but I've opened a separate checking account. Once I have enough money saved for a couple months, I'll do my best.)

I still haven't told anyone in my real life besides my in-laws, who... are kind of hoping we'll reconcile and are gently pushing me towards trying. I don't really want to but I'll make a superficial effort for their sake. (I could probably devote eight thousand words to how amazing they are, honestly - suffice to say that my mother-in-law is the first sane female influence I've had in my life since my grandmother died a decade ago and my father-in-law is the sweetest man in creation.)

Tsinava

by Ralp
wow i feel really bad for whoever that is.

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Iggy Koopa posted:

Holy gently caress, where do I start.

I'm married.

My husband is carrying on a full blown affair. Got angry at me for finding out.

I have only just obtained a job after being in this country for... three and a half years.

My mother is insane and my husband is acting exactly like her.

That seems like... pretty much the gist of it, actually. Details, hopefully scrubbed of identifying bits:

My husband essentially saved my life, I'm not going to deny it. This was before we were involved - he came and helped me get out, paid a couple of months' rent for me, helped me furnish the place since I'd had to leave all my possessions behind - and then we got together, moved in together way too fast, and got married after being together for a little less than a year. I immigrated to his country (I don't regret that part, I like it here.) Got some money left to me by my grandmother, have been going to school. Hoping to go into medical school, but my grades are mediocre because I don't study enough. I'm working on that; I don't know how to study efficiently (I always sort of did well effortlessly when I was younger; we're talking low 2000s on the SAT without studying ever although I know that's irrelevant standardized testing) so I'm trying to learn.

That was irrelevant, but if I delete one thing I'm liable to delete it all, so... yeah.

Husband thought that, since I had no job, I should essentially be a perfect housewife. I am terrible at cleaning, I grew up with a hoarder, but I did and do try - it's not enough. He's screamed at me for being a 'modern woman' (read: lazy cow) before. Also admitted to using, uh. Wife-training videos? Was confused by my being angry at this admission too, because, quote, "if you won't do what I want, what other recourse do I have?"

This got no better when I got into school. Hence mediocre grades - if it's on the computer, it must be less important than sweeping!

He got a vasectomy last year. We haven't had sex since before that.

Related: he's boning a younger woman. Carrying on a full-blown affair, in fact - I found out when I was turning off his eight alarms on his cell phone; he left his text messages up. Related: I read about a thousand words per minute. I literally couldn't help seeing the stupid pet names. Or the fact that he was "definitely looking forward to sex."

Made the mistake of confronting him. Now I can't even turn off the alarms.

Hate everything right now. (Yes, I know, get the gently caress out. Can't afford to just yet, but I've opened a separate checking account. Once I have enough money saved for a couple months, I'll do my best.)

I still haven't told anyone in my real life besides my in-laws, who... are kind of hoping we'll reconcile and are gently pushing me towards trying. I don't really want to but I'll make a superficial effort for their sake. (I could probably devote eight thousand words to how amazing they are, honestly - suffice to say that my mother-in-law is the first sane female influence I've had in my life since my grandmother died a decade ago and my father-in-law is the sweetest man in creation.)

This is a repost of an old e/n thread, so either it's fake, or a cry for help I guess?

Machai

H.H posted:

This is a repost of an old e/n thread, so either it's fake, or a cry for help I guess?

deffo an old e/n op

SIDS Vicious

i dont ever plan on getting HRT because im scared to death of lgbt violence

Machai

guys I just realized...sid will say whatever we tell him to

he has no way to tell if it is true or not

sid, my secret is "I'm a pretty princess. A pretty, pretty princess"

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Machai posted:

guys I just realized...sid will say whatever we tell him to

he has no way to tell if it is true or not

sid, my secret is "I'm a pretty princess. A pretty, pretty princess"

your supposed to pm it dumbass

SIDS Vicious

sid here: i'm a dumb gay loser nerd

SIDS Vicious

I bought an SA account so I could read Coupons & Deals.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Iggy Koopa posted:

I bought an SA account so I could read Coupons & Deals.

same but the danga rompa lets play

tao of lmao

Iggy Koopa posted:

sid here: i'm a dumb gay loser nerd

sid, bro, this is for the others' secrets

tao of lmao

also none of that is secret

pig slut lisa

irl is good

nice to see all the secrets

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I kind of wish I had secrets now

SIDS Vicious

I am not funny enough to post in any forum but TVIV.

SIDS Vicious

I was the one who handed out all the treasure maps last summer. If only we could have put it together; it wasn't a map at all, but a sepia tone goatse

SIDS Vicious

someone signed me up for like a loving lot of mailings lists haha

Machai

Iggy Koopa posted:

someone signed me up for like a loving lot of mailings lists haha

lol @ whoever's secret this is

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
you didnt post my secret

SIDS Vicious

my new dog posted:

you didnt post my secret

please resend it i had to clear my pm im sorry beautiful

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
ididnt actually send one xD

SIDS Vicious

:tviv:

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Wow an anonmous secret came to me and I don't know why but it says, "I'm fluffyduckie and I killed several drifters just to watch them die."

Strange. Not sure why that happened but I figured the OP would want to know.

dogcrash truther

Rick posted:

Wow an anonmous secret came to me and I don't know why but it says, "I'm fluffyduckie and I killed several drifters just to watch them die."

Strange. Not sure why that happened but I figured the OP would want to know.

she sent that to everybody

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like it when I cum blood.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
oops.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

she sent that to everybody

classic fluffs

FluffieDuckie

this doesn't sound right

smoobles

i bought 4 robin avatars

edit: oops this isn't pm

Pizzatime

funny how secrets work

treasured8elief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJGAwqV0ys

tao of lmao

smoobles posted:

i bought 4 robin avatars

edit: oops this isn't pm

I respect you for coming forward.

SIDS Vicious

i play the thong song in my car a lot to make people think i'm funny and play funny music. but really i just like the thong song.

SIDS Vicious

Everyone in Auspol thinks I'm a leftie green but I'm really a fairly conservative right winger. Lol.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Iggy Koopa posted:

i play the thong song in my car a lot to make people think i'm funny and play funny music. but really i just like the thong song.

SIDS Vicious

I like to steal from work. Once I stole a laser thermometer gun. Also rolls of red duct tape, tools, etc. A friend stole a huge hurricane fan once. Just walked out with it. No one stopped him. I stole a touch screen computer monitor another time. That was pretty cool.

SIDS Vicious

i switched accounts with air julio and ever since the name change it's been me posting, thus why he's good now

tao of lmao

Iggy Koopa posted:

i switched accounts with air julio and ever since the name change it's been me posting, thus why he's good now

wait, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Iggy Koopa posted:

this makes so much more sense now

• Locked thread