Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I liked this movie but went in expecting to love it. It's certainly deeply flawed for reasons that pretty much everyone has gotten into--characters and their storylines are just sort of left hanging; the theater critic is over the top; the three successive "did he kill himself or not?" sequences are frustrating. But I did enjoy it, particularly Keaton's and Norton's performances and the whole one-take thing.

I was also very confused about the play within the movie until I realized about 70 minutes in that Raymond Carver is not Raymond Chandler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread