Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
I just watched this and I'm going to be a bit cynical, the high vs. low art theme (and we're producing and appreciating high art :smug:), the worst critic since that M. Night Shyamalan movie, the recognition of Keaton's character as only for his low art work (shown during his underwear walk on Broadway), and that it was a movie about movies (sure it was technically about a play but I'd say it's really about movies) just seemed like a lot of Oscar bait.

The no-seams bit was well done but I started looking for the seams about 10 minutes in, like obvious cuts to bits scenery during a camera pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread