Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

OnimaruXLR posted:

Exodus seems like a really terrible anime

Shirobako is pretty good though. CG Classmate's conflict of a well paying and secure job VS an interesting one is another good thing to spotlight, and probably the one I've related to the most.

Strongly seconding the relating to Toudou most. I'm only part-time so I can't talk much, but having worked a job I hate for the past three years to pay my way through college and being unable to leave due to the reasonable pay, I really felt for her. At least her job is in the field she wants to work in, but that's not much of a silver lining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

aers posted:

That Buzzfeed article was wrong and apparently he makes $1k/mo not $100. Barely liveable in Tokyo, but liveable.

Okay, cool. That's still absurd given the work and hours, but 100 dollars a month would be completely ridiculous.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I'm not opposed to sexy fanart.

As far as the anime goes, I especially like when they drink big ol' beers because it's so far removed from what I usually see cute anime girls doing.

• Locked thread