Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

was the writer based on anyone? he seemed cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well it was pretty obvious she would be picked thanks to her hair alone, she's gonna be the main girl's protégé or something

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i don't know enough japanese to know if this translates, but could Shigeru Sugie's name be a reference to EVA composer Shiro Sagisu? they kinda sound alike

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i found it kinda weird how little they knew about planes (wow there are different things such as spy planes and bombers???) but maybe im just a nerd that knows a lot about planes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah but not knowing basic poo poo like that? one of the two is at least a college grad and shown to read a lot of books, seems like basic knowledge

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Zettace posted:

Hanazawa Kana is a pretty good singer now. Stop making fun of her.

Also, selecting the VA by twitter followers means that Sugita Tomokazu would be every main character.

i don't see the problem

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is cgi girl working on it too and did i miss that somehow?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

rear end man never got instructions to talk about rear end, he just loves the rear end

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Pretty great episode. The dolls work much betetr as a greek chorus/exposition dump than as random delusions.

eh i like the show a lot, but i can't stand the dolls. how heavy this episode was on them was very painful for me

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its obvious they just wanted to hire more girls, besides the guy who had connections only the girls passed. its deep satire on the sexism in japanese business

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

eagerly looking forward to a new age of adult workplace moe

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nielsm posted:

Tarou is a loony, but he isn't (any longer) putting production in danger. The new dude is definitely going to ruin things on several occasions. He doesn't seem to actually care about the job or his colleagues.

tarou has shapen up. good for him.

i watched the paranoia agent anime production episode a few days ago and i just kept thinking of tarou, they sound so much alike

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The Cameo posted:

Well, it's the same voice actor, so that shouldn't be a surprise.

i looked it up after watching that episode and i couldn't find paranoia agent in tarous actors roles on myanimelist, nor could i find the guy among the paranoia agent cast

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i can't believe myanimelist betrayed me. i was all hyped up by recognizing a voice actor for the first time ever too

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i wanted that girl to get fired so the redhead could get a job, but then she was really sad and i got all feels for her

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

girl you look like a dishrag

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they should do a storyline with foreign (i see a lot of korean names in credits of anime like for example death parade) animators. you could probably tie that into the whole wage thing somehow and it seems interesting

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

she's great and im going to marry her

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i'll settle for misa, andou and the retarded chick. i too will befriend tarou, but also several of the drunk old guys and the president

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

funny story, the last episode is supposed to have a new aerial girl as foreshadowing for season 2

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it was a funny scene and im hoping for a youtube

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

wtf is crunchyroll doing

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

can't wait for the episode dealing with lazy translators

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

:cheers:

can't wait for season 3 and 4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they pretty clearly hinted what the next seasons would be if they make them. one season where they have to juggle 2 garbage anime at once, and a second one where they get to do their passion project using the money from the garbage anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Fangz posted:

Honda x Director. I still believe!

+ the drawing chick and the retard

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yikes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

aers posted:

Hoozuki no Reitetsu

hows that show anyway, i thought it looked interesting but it had like 0 impact here

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i know what spinoff i want

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

epic work mate

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats the exact same artwork as the one i saw on shirobako themed curry

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Actually, she owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Mr. Unlucky posted:

if this show were accurate every character would look like that sad otaku in paranoia agent

the one who's in the show for like 5 seconds when he buys a prostitute

like half the characters are based on real people

• Locked thread