Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
To be fair, Angel Beats had that Key connection so all the otaku were gonna buy it. I actually did go back to watch Hanasaku Iroha after watching Shirobako which had just left me craving more SoL stuff and it was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Davincie posted:

funny story, the last episode is supposed to have a new aerial girl as foreshadowing for season 2

Gonna say this is the most likely way of Zuka getting in at the last second if the author is upset that they tried to go for an anime-original ending.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

AnacondaHL posted:

what is this warmth that i feel in my cold jaded heart

Same

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It doesn't really matter since both sides got what they wanted. The author himself said at the start of that meeting he wasn't sure yet of whether Aria will fly again or not since the manga hadn't progressed beyond that point yet I think, so it looks like the meeting got him to figure out where to take the story from there. The fact that he designed Lucy afterwards probably means he'll go with it.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That was everything I wanted and more. What a great series.

• Locked thread