Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

OnimaruXLR posted:

Angel Beats over either Humanity Has Declined OR Sunred? :raise:

I watched the first episode of this. While on some level I enjoy seeing how the sausage is made, there's no hook for me personally. The anime they're making looks terrible, and the cast is largely a bunch of dumb wieners, from our otherwise competent donut-obsessed protagonist (BECAUSE LIKING A FOOD IS CHARACTERIZATION, RIGHT???) to lovely loser coworker who lectures others after a catstrophic fuckup of his own.

I'm kind of the same way on this. I enjoyed the first episode well enough but haven't really felt any desire to keep watching. I was kind of hoping this would turn out to be something more like Servant x Service, but when the first episode ended I had no real impression of who any of the cast were or why I should care at all about any of them. It was a little bit boring to me outside of the street race part which was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread