Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

ViggyNash posted:

I'm with you there. Angel Beats is one of my personal favorites and I'm disappointed that it got gimped the way it did. Also it is one of only 2 non lovely shows Seiji Kishi has directed.

If you're not talking Humanity Has Declined, then that's a problem.

And Yugo the Negotiator was, at the very least, a big departure from just about anything else he's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

ViggyNash posted:

Haven't seen Sunred, but HHD was what I was referring to.

Sunred is a pretty great send up of the sentai genre, where the antagonist and his henchman are earnest and hardworking [but also incompetent and ineffectual] and the hero is a total jerk who mooches off his girlfriend.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

nielsm posted:

DAISUKI is proof that it's apparently hard for Japan to make something overseas viewers will want to use.

It's been about a year or since I checked out what Daisuke is up to and, what do you know, it's still absolutely nothing.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.
Episode 6 got pulled from Crunchyroll, possibly because of all the Ideon references.

Or because of the all-female rendition of Waiting for Godot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waiting_for_Godot#Beckett.27s_objection_to_female_actors

• Locked thread