Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polikarpov
Jun 1, 2013

Keep it between the buoys

sincx posted:

Why such old fighters? Where are the F-22s, PAK FAs, J-20s? Hell, I'll take a late 4th gen Typhoon or Gripen.

I think they're going for an Area 88 reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polikarpov
Jun 1, 2013

nielsm posted:

Hey, cool PV there!

I would unironically watch the poo poo out of whats shaping up to be Area 88 with cute girls.

I'm really liking the details we're getting about all the little things that come together to make a show special. Stuff as minor as how a person brushes their teeth and how it contributes to characterization, or all the effort put into creating emotional effect with backgrounds.

Polikarpov
Jun 1, 2013

The OVA was pretty cool, like a moe version of Area 88.

A gif of the F-35B going full skynet would be a great avatar.

• Locked thread