Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I really like this show's breakneck pacing. I actually think the dialogue feels much more naturalistic for it.

Taro is paradoxically the best and worst character.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wait, does it mean they've never dated each other or never dated at all? But

Sharkopath posted:

anime dudes are wierd

:agreed:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Ive been thinking about it a lot recently, and I've decided that Yano, Miyamori, Diesel-san and Zuka-chan-senpai are my gfs, and Tarou, Honda (fat) and Honda (skinny) are my bfs.

Yikes fella, that's a lot for a 17 year old! :eyepop:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

darkgray posted:

Just watched the final episode, and my jaw is breaking from all the smiling. And tears. And smiling. Parts of this episode explain clearly why poor CR is getting so screwed by delays.

Pretty sure that's the Best Anime of 2015 wrapped up already, but it'll be a lonely year from now on. Wonderful show. Need doughnuts.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I am now going stay out of this thread until I have seen the episode. I may or may not be drinking cheap whiskey in the meantime in an attempt to lose track of the hours. It would be kind of some friend to give a heads up in the season or chat threads when the episode is up on Crunchyroll.

Shirobako saved anime

• Locked thread