Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I for one would like to personally apologize and express my condolences on behalf of the GBS posters who act really badass about hating Trans* people. Welcome to the Imp Zone.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I for one would like to personally apologize and express my condolences on behalf of the GBS posters who act really badass about hating Trans* people. Welcome to the Imp Zone.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Can we talk about how much we hate transfats or w/e the last thread was about??

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i donated $50,000 of real money to trans citizen because i was promised they would add in a transracial operation

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is this completely unrelated to star citizen, i'm a bit lost here

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
as a gay man i

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Can we talk about how much we hate transfats or w/e the last thread was about??

You're safe here, in the Imp Zone, friend.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
There are like no rules in IMp zone and were all chill so its like w/e

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

+1

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Average Bear posted:

You're safe here, in the Imp Zone, friend.

I post in the "Zone" (I post in the Imp Zone whenever I get into the gaming zone) all the time, friend.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Im gbs

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

/me hands you fruit slices and condoms. Welcome.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

welcome, gbs.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

bathroomrage posted:

as a gay man i

would you rather gently caress a man with a pussy or a chick with a dick

This is important. For the GBS trans thread

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Gimbal lock posted:

would you rather gently caress a man with a pussy or a chick with a dick

This is important. For the GBS trans thread

neither

because an ftm isnt a chick

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

like is this the new star citizen thread or do i have to brave the horrible games thread where goons spent thousands of dollars and have a sunk cost defense

i just want to laugh at this stupid scam is that so wrong

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

JazzFlight posted:

like is this the new star citizen thread or do i have to brave the horrible games thread where goons spent thousands of dollars and have a sunk cost defense

Do what your heart tells you.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
I am watching star citizen with cautious hope.

I haven't spent any money on it so it doesn't matter to me financially if it fails but it sure would be cool if they can deliver. I sure do like space games.

Mehhh, there's other stuff to play until then, I'm not gonna get on their forums and obsess about it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

JazzFlight posted:

You suck rear end dude.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Star Citizen is epic and I'll beat the poo poo out of anyone who says otherwise.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I could have gone to college. I decided Star Citizen was a better investment.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I haven't given money to Star Citizen, but I hope it's good, because I like video games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Someone bought me a Star Citizen ship after we had the thread moved here and if it releases I promised the person who did that that I'd play it.

So I hope it's at least halfway good.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Widestancer posted:

Someone bought me a Star Citizen ship after we had the thread moved here and if it releases I promised the person who did that that I'd play it.

theres one promise you will not have to keep

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Widestancer posted:

They should buy me a ship for defeating their enemies.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

theres one promise you will not have to keep

Lmfaooooooooooo you are so loving stupid

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

They have infinite money, are being really disciplined with getting the thing done and keep releasing fairly impressive, completely playable and actually enjoyable demos, but really this is all a scam and there's never going to be game.

-goons who are obsessed with Doobie's Doghouse

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
the imp zone is a place for all gamers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If you're a game hater you must GTFO Imp Zone... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11!!!!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm a strong, independent, disabled black woman making all the right moves in white man's world and I'm in charge of my own destiny.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

peter gabriel posted:

I'm a strong, independent, disabled black woman making all the right moves in white man's world and I'm in charge of my own destiny.

Good.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

• Locked thread