Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cake Attack posted:

A tier:

Tae-Jun

I don't believe you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Cake Attack posted:

i read all the manga, it's good. here is the official guy tier list

S tier:

Hak
Shin-ah

A tier:

Tae-Jun

B tier:

Jae-Ha
Yoon

C tier:

Kija

D tier:

The fourth dragon, I don't remember his name

F tier:

Soo Won

I wholeheartedly agree with the groupings, but imo I'd move Jae-Ha and Yoon up to A-rank, Kija to B-rank, and leave everyone else in their spots. Maybe have Zeno (yellow dragon) as a D- because of his whole "show up in the last episode" stunt. He still hasn't done anything I think.

The Devil Tesla posted:

I don't believe you.

Tae-Jun gains about ten levels of dreamy once certain events happen and his attitude changes.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Cake Attack posted:

i read all the manga, it's good. here is the official guy tier list

S tier:

Hak
Shin-ah

A tier:

Tae-Jun

B tier:

Jae-Ha
Yoon

C tier:

Kija

D tier:

The fourth dragon, I don't remember his name

F tier:

Soo Won

Yeah that tier list is pretty legit.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
The only thing that's missing is Ao in the SSS-tier for cuteness.

Best mascot.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Dress Ao best Ao

Rapid 99
Jan 30, 2015

Hero will never give up,
never hide,
never be defeated,
never accept evil.
Have you all forgotten so quickly

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm catching up now and watching 3-4 episodes in a chunk is way better than week to week. Sucks to be behind but I kinda wish I'd watched the whole show this way.
Hak continues to be dreamy.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Need. More.

There had better be another season. I really love the way the character complexity has grown over the course of the show.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Thank you for your support" is basically a way of saying "no season two, sorry", right? I home I'm wrong. :ohdear:

But yea, whole new main cast member introduced and it's not even close to the most important thing to happen. This loving show.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Finished catching up and watched the last episode. It would have been pretty hilarious to have that guy in the opening the whole time but never actually show up but I guess they couldn't exactly do that. Still I felt like we just finished a really long prologue but never actually got to the meat of the story. I suppose it was successful as a promo for the manga since I'm gonna read it now, and I wouldn't mind it getting another season because it would be pretty cool to see all the dragons in action but felt like the pace was a detriment to the show. We got to really get to know the people we met early on, but the characters introduced later suffered for it I think.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Devil Tesla posted:

"Thank you for your support" is basically a way of saying "no season two, sorry", right? I home I'm wrong. :ohdear:
you're pretty wrong. 'thank you for your support' means 'thank you for your support'

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
rip Akatsuki no Yona anime, never to get season 2

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

a bunch of new chapters dropped, find them wherever manga is to be found

this time drug addiction.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yona: SVU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

two new chapters:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Akatsuki-no-Yona/Vol-015-Ch-083--The-Sound-of-Invisible-Tears?id=227169

someone needs to tell yona the bad news, that hak is my boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Yona owns :black101:

• Locked thread