Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

it's been 15 years but im still upset that yamato became an astronaut and yet absolutely no one joined the federation since thats actually more plausible than that ending
Goddamnit. I assumed this was based on an otome game. I wanted to marry some generals :negative:

Though just looking at the OP, Hak is really the only hot one??? The others look like they were designed in the 1990s.

Actually, I take that back. Soo-Won is the best and prettiest husband.

Cake Attack posted:

anyway, i like the blond guy who's name I don't remember, who would be a good candidate for the best guy if it weren't for hak, whose noble decision at the end of this episode made him only dreamier
He obviously only did it for the Good of the Country because King Papa was actually a tyrant or something. he is still loving husband material.

vivisecting fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

it's been 15 years but im still upset that yamato became an astronaut and yet absolutely no one joined the federation since thats actually more plausible than that ending

Redcrimson posted:

Also I hope we got all the obligatory Creepy Shoujo Guy pick-up lines out of the way in this episode.

Thankfully, she doesn't really seem to be reacting to them. But they're super annoying anyway. I don't like that the episode ended with her standing so close to the cliff she just pushed that dude off :|

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

This is my favourite series this season but I just wish Hak didn't have so many predatory lines. :|

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

The new op is truly horrible mainly because they only changed a few pictures so what was the loving point even. This is like a slap in the face. Okay, I'm just being dramatic. But I really loved the old opening :(

Also this episode only reconfirmed that Su-Won is still the best waifu in the series.

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

Isn't this show supposed to end in 5 episodes or something?? We dont even have the squad together!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisecting
Dec 13, 2012

Well there's only two episodes left so they had to do something, I guess. I wonder if we'll still get to the blonde dragon?

• Locked thread