Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Austrian mook posted:

Grow up. Ducks crowd is great.

i mean they're not CBJ fans but you could have slept through most of the game without any trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

BUG JUG posted:

i mean they're not CBJ fans but you could have slept through most of the game without any trouble.

:iceburn:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
THE KID GETS ONE!!!!!! HE DOES IT!!!!!! INCREDIBLE :vince: :ducksiren:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
My main man gets his 5th

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
gently caress Corey Perry, what a douche

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands
"parise gets away with murder" look hazy, corey perry

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Matt Cooke needs to just get it over with and end his career by destroying gently caress Corey Perrys face. If he does so I will build a shrine to him in my house.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That was onside

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Pleads posted:

That was onside

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Whale Cancer posted:

Matt Cooke needs to just get it over with and end his career by destroying gently caress Corey Perrys face. If he does so I will build a shrine to him in my house.

Whale Cancer posted:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I would have called that crosscheck to the back but I understand why it was not whistled down.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That was a dumb time to throw a big hit

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
gently caress that late hit. Smaller guy with concussion issues? Yup, going to run him after the whistle.

Disgraceful

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The Ducks take the win. The boys look good.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What in the Sam gently caress is going on

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

lol sweet run at the end kessler.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy poo poo I must have turned away for that, god drat we got bullied

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That was a pretty clean hit, but kind of late, and also 1 second left on the clock.

gently caress Corey Perry is corrupting Kesler.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I kinda didn't like the ducks cause they knocked us out of the playoffs a few times but my #hottake is wow these guys are dicks

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Pleads posted:

That was a pretty clean hit, but kind of late, and also 1 second left on the clock.

gently caress Corey Perry is corrupting Kesler.

They were meant to play together. Its wonderful.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

that's what happens when you don't convert your 20 odd open net chances.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BUG JUG posted:

that's what happens when you don't convert your 20 odd open net chances.

:agreed: I still think we get bullied by other teams too much. Not saying we need a goon, but we need something that will stop us from getting picked on so easily. It sure feels like other teams can beat the hell out of is with checks but we can't check back

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The #ComebackKids are back!

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Pleads posted:

I would have called that crosscheck to the back but I understand why it was not whistled down.

If you were an official you would be Tim Peel.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Whale Cancer posted:

How loving dare you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Whale Cancer posted:

ouuuuuuch

• Locked thread