Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Haha that Prudential light show was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

T-Bone posted:

Hopefully with the way Brunner is playing and with the multiple minutes at a time the Gionta line is getting hemmed against Wingels and company DeBoer will realize they're way better off going with a 4th line that can actually play.

This. I really think Brunner plays for Tootoo next game, it almost happened today (if Havlat was good to go)

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Gelinas has been horrible this game

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Salvador is a step behind the play every time

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Gelinas is getting his rear end kicked out there. Play Greene-Severson 25 mins please

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

I can't believe how good Mike Cammalleri is, I thought people were not really giving him enough recongition considering his consistent production on wasteland Flames teams but with this Devils system he's been amazing. Great hand-eye, solid PK/defensively, and the dude reminds me of Parise in the offensize zone the way he hounds the puck and shoots without hesitation.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

And that's the game, Devils have been completely outmatched tonight and the penalties they're taking is really scary, I think they're up like 28 in their fifth game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Tootoo has played 2:42 after two periods. DeBoer would be nuts to keep him in and not give Brunner the spot. Gionta just looks bad too, I'd put Josefson in there as well, Ruutu-Josefson-Brunner seems better.

• Locked thread