Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go The Jackets. Let's get two more points before the gauntlet of the West Coast Swing.

The mic collar on Jody Shelley's mic is crooked and it's pissing me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Why is Turkish Airlines a sponsor of the Sens?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

6 and 7 are not forward numbers, god damnit. Choose again, Ryan and Turris.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Put some more into that, Wennberg! :fuckoff:

I guess Lehner had it saved regardless.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Way to miss a gear there, Wiz.

e- Worst. Penalty Shot. Ever. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What the gently caress?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The end result of that poo poo is McBackup is hurt and here comes Bob.

e- That's all three of my LSL goalies. :psyduck:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: JOE HANSEN :siren:

Or Foligno. Or a Sens Own Goal.

We'll take it regardless.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SAVARD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :siren:

Jeff Rimer was just saying "Why not score on two straight shifts?" when it happened.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pancakes by Mail posted:

CBJ please murder the vile Senators tia

Two goals in 40 seconds. We're on the way.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Does Karlsson play every other shift for Ottawa?

And Bobby Ryan, pick a better number, I see 6 and I think you're some scrub defenseman. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

code:
Oct 16 '14 COL @ OTT	0	1	1	-1	0	0	0	6	0.0	28	26:57	1
Oct 13 '14 OTT @ FLA	0	1	1	0	0	0	0	4	0.0	34	27:23	1
Oct 11 '14 OTT @ TBL	1	0	1	1	0	0	0	5	20.0	29	25:54	0
Oct 9 '14 OTT @ NSH	0	0	0	-2	0	0	0	2	0.0	25	28:17	0
Yes.

He started the breakout and took it all the way down the ice all by himself in one shift earlier this period. It's like "Bahh, gently caress you guys, I'll just do the work...".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Weren't the Sens supposed to suck? Because this isn't a bad hockey team from what I'm seeing...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

God drat. Everything but in the net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy jumpin' Toews, that ruled. :tviv:

• Locked thread