Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
These new HNIC panels are just godawful. It's 4 personalities who DO not match. Kypreos and Friedman appear to hate each other, check out the shade Kypreos throws his way any time he corrects him. Damien Cox is an idiot, and George (and Elliotte) just don't fit into this hyperbolic sports radio style hot stove they do on Sportsnet.

I get why Kypreos is pissed, he thought all the old HNIC people would be jettisoned and he would basically run the show. But this is just awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

The ISO shot of Stamkos' no look pass on that goal, these guys are just superhuman talented but.. wow.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

I, for one, cannot wait to see how many tampering penalties and fines Toronto is willing to take to try and pry Stamkos from Tampa.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Elliotte and Kypreos? Too bad it wasn't Damien, so that Kypreos could strange him with his tie.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

That little magic wall was actually pretty useful at demonstrating the differences in hash marks w/ Messier last week. Now that they've done that, who the gently caress knows what else they'll do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

I dont care if Vancouver kinda just lightly blows this season, I'll bet Vrbata is good for 55 points this season on my fantasy team.

• Locked thread