Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Ginette Reno posted:

I goddamn love Patrick Hornqvist though. He's always around the puck.

this is a correct post

are you guys ready for obnoxious nashville posting because here i am!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
Who's ready for Carter Hutton!?!

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

welp

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

hutton letting in unscreened slappers from the blue line

hoo boy

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

that powerplay was loving terrible but WEBER :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i don't know how nashville is tied with 3 shots and hutton giving up a terrible goal on the first shot, but hey i'll take it

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

nashville trying to out-calgary the flames. they're tired and not really doing anything besides take penalties and flounder around. just like old times.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

TMMadman posted:

It's a good thing that the Hawks don't seem to really want to take advantage of all the PPs.

nashville would have to get possession of the puck to do something, so i think you're in the clear eventually

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

what a horrible period of hockey

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

crawford :stare:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

WHERE'D THIS TEAM COME FROM

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

What the gently caress is it about the Predators whenever they play the Hawks

they're 3-0-1, they're doing this every game

minus getting outshot by a billion and not showing up for 2 periods :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm more referring to how they were 4-1 against the Hawks last year.

trotz is a witch who cursed the united center many years ago

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i'm pretty sure josi and weber have played the entire 3rd period

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

josi :love:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

hutton played a great game. nashville played a good 3rd period. A POINT FOR BEING BAD :toot:

and i'm happy about arvidsson. i've heard good things about how he played in camp, but haven't seen him.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

oh well. didn't deserve a point. hutton did, but not anyone else.

Naet posted:

I think Nashville just had the worst powerplay in the history of the league.

is this the first powerplay you've seen of their's this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Naet posted:

Yes, but I assume the others didn't end with a shorthanded OT goal.

they hadn't allowed a shorthanded goal in over a year somehow. 0 last season and i forgot when the last one was before that. lazy rear end pass by smith.

Trevor Bird fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 19, 2014

• Locked thread