Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I'm ashamed at myself for not buying AAA titles on release and having a ton of fun

I'm ashamed that I do this routinely instead of just getting the GOTY/definitive version with all the DLC and stuff at a discount later on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The difference between Imp Zone and GBS is that our shame thread didn't immediately devolve into animal cruelty.

Imps love their gaming animal friends.

I had a budgie when I was a kid that would make little chirping noises whenever the chocobo made noises in Chocobo's Dungeon 2.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Uhh Cuck LOL I owned a Pet Toad named "Toadster".. Fyad Suxx>.. and one time I put a firecracker in his mouth and lit it .. ayy lmao.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

Uhh Cuck LOL I owned a Pet Toad named "Toadster".. Fyad Suxx>.. and one time I put a firecracker in his mouth and lit it .. ayy lmao.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i killed animals but it was respectfully to mother earth as i ate their flesh and used their bones and skin to make huts so i could survive winter

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Let BRAWW suggest probations for our lovely Dota posters since he actually knows wtf is going on in that game.

This should apply to Games too.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Widestancer posted:

Let BRAWW suggest probations for our lovely Dota posters since he actually knows wtf is going on in that game.

This should apply to Games too.

:wtc: this is suppose to be anonymous W-O-W nice one, outting me like that, yea okay I might enjoy playing a little bit of Dota2.. w/e gently caress you guys.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I AM BRAWW were you the same I AM BRAWW who was a leader in the goon guild in Realm of the Mad God a couple years back?

edit: ^^^^ Holey Moley

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
wtf.. really epic the IK's abuse their pwoer to open threads.

mabels big day posted:

I AM BRAWW were you the same I AM BRAWW who was a leader in the goon guild in Realm of the Mad God a couple years back?

Yeah, I was.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

wtf.. really epic the IK's abuse their pwoer to open threads.

Yeah, I was.

good times. too bad that game has been brutally raped and murdered by the new owners

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

:wtc: this is suppose to be anonymous W-O-W nice one, outting me like that, yea okay I might enjoy playing a little bit of Dota2.. w/e gently caress you guys.

Lol remember when you had to worry about trolling the Dota thread

Those days are behind you now and you have the power supreme

Plus I think both Kewpuh and Zoolooman got kinda tired of it

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

mabels big day posted:

good times. too bad that game has been brutally raped and murdered by the new owners

Lol yeah. Did you play with us?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

Lol yeah. Did you play with us?

yeah sometimes. I wasn't one who would live very long beyond level 20, I'd just get my poo poo kicked in as soon as I went into a dungeon or the godlands. I went by constablelemon

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

mabels big day posted:

yeah sometimes. I wasn't one who would live very long beyond level 20, I'd just get my poo poo kicked in as soon as I went into a dungeon or the godlands. I went by constablelemon

Ahhh, yeah I really liked that game. I spent way too much time on it but at it's prime it was a pretty epic simple mmo-roguelike.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

:staredog:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

deak...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

sometimes i forget to close a game when i go and do things that aren't gaming. then when i come back it looks like i've played a game for much longer than i have.

just sayin.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

sometimes i forget to close a game when i go and do things that aren't gaming. then when i come back it looks like i've played a game for much longer than i have.

just sayin.

S...same...

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

People use that defense a lot for EVE in particular for some reason.

Is it because the game like plays itself or what (I've never played it but man they get angry easily) I'm curious.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Is it because the game like plays itself or what (I've never played it but man they get angry easily) I'm curious.

It literally does

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

:eyepop:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What is that game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that handsome guy has good taste in games, but maybe haven't finished the game yet

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Widestancer posted:

What is that game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313740/

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Widestancer posted:

From what I understand you can mine in EVE which is essentially the game slowly playing itself while you pray nobody kills you.

But I had more hours logged than I've actually played on a few games because back when cards were first released I idled for cards and then sold them and used them to buy other cards.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

"This game includes nudity and sexual dialogue"

But it didn't say anything when I put my birth date as 1942

Tokaii feels

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

who would say such a thing????

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

i've done a couple free trials of eve and a good 30% of in-game time might be spent with your ship traveling through hyperspace gates

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zeal posted:

i've done a couple free trials of eve and a good 30% of in-game time might be spent with your ship traveling through hyperspace gates

:whitewater:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to play minecraft.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Ion Helmet posted:

I'm going to play minecraft.

zeal posted:

I AM BRAWW posted:

this is like a gbs thread... after the first page ppl start self-owning unironically.... . wtf....

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:twisted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I wonder if TCC minecraft server is still a thing

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Widestancer posted:

I wonder if the TCC minecraft server is still a thing

Lol.. you could say they burnt out on it.. :rznv: