Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Azraelle posted:

... now I'm making a pretty good earning on the side converting toy guns to real ones.

What exactly do you mean by 'real' and' earning'? Are you in the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

*tapes a $5 gas station laser to it* that'll be $10,000 please

GAME CHANGER!

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Dear ATF:

You'll never believe what happened to me! I was taking apart a toy gun, and real gun parts fell in! Now the whole pile is a big ol' jumbled mess. I just don't know what to do! Am I breaking any laws? Some people have sent me money, and I'd like to send them something for their trouble. Would I be OK to send them maybe a bag with some of my crazy, mixed up parts?

Just checking!

Sincerely Your Pal,

Azraelle!

• Locked thread