Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Azraelle posted:

As a hobby I've taken up converting toy guns into real ones. I've always been pretty good with arts and craft and I felt i needed a challenge. A year or so back I felt I had become good enough to try to sell my services to other people, which worked out pretty well, and now I'm making a pretty good earning on the side converting toy guns to real ones.

hi I would like this converted to fire real lasers. Must still light up and have all sound effects. Please send me info on the cost/turnaround, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Shima Honnou posted:

*tapes a $5 gas station laser to it* that'll be $10,000 please
but what is turnaround time and do you accept Western Union?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Shima Honnou posted:

*tapes a $5 gas station laser to it* that'll be $10,000 please

Parts Kit posted:

but what is turnaround time and do you accept Western Union?
excuse me sir but I am very busy these days and need to know the turnaround time asap before I send off the pistol and payment.

Also will you take an old bicycle in trade for the labor? picture of bike attacked. please respond asap.

• Locked thread