Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

To catch you up aon a lot of the injokes you are missing please refer to this guide

• There are at least three regular posters convicted of Homicide, but we don't talk about it. If you see a regular making a joke about this, do not join in. The last time a new user failed to heed these words was when the number jumped to three. Some 'Regs" (regulars) have special protections.

• Forums user i am he once stood near the top of the food chain in an illicit international cartel. He doesn't often post about his experiences and the original ask/tell has long since faded to digital dust. It is OK to ask questions, as long as you don't sound like a cop.

• The dossier I was handed on GODSPEED JOHN GLENN lends credence to the theory that his specialized art technique is actually a ritual for enthralling the souls of his victims. If he offers to draw your portrait, please contact administration immediately. He has been asked to stop this behavior twice already. If you recognize the women in any of his drawings, please contact our forums Interpol liaison, Matoi Ryoku, immediately.

• This one is tricky, but forums poster dogcrash truther is either Matt Damon or a startingly-good impersonator. I mean the actor, not the Matt Damon.

• The forums accout 'my new dog' is more than immediately meets the eye. While we are still unsure of the true purpose of the use of this account or what it signifies, we have confirmed that the account is passed between a syndicate of international crime lords, seemingly always belonging to the member who has most recently adopted a new dog. Be careful in your dealings with any user claiming to be "my new dog"

• Angry Fish may seem harmless, but the name is a clue at his true menace as the boss of an international underground fish fighting ring. Fish fighting, you think, that's not scary? Well it's not, but his methods of brutality are well known to any who have crossed him. Be on your guard.

• Iggy Koopa is a menace to the public. Often contracting under the aliases "The Ghost of Google" or "Graffitiface", Iggy Koopa's acts of digital vandalism have left Google Street View scarred and nigh-unusable.

• DO NOT under any circumstances buy forums user "Bwee" Platinum gift certificates. Time and time again these certificates have been laundered off-shore. Remnants of YOUR gift certificates have been traced as far as gun trade in the Middle East. DO NOT comply with this user's requests.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

igGY wuz heer

i am he

lol

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
had no idea so many yobbers were successful international criminals, 'gratz ya'll :cheers:

cuntman.net

goddamn.. this place is just filled with psychos

cuntman.net

lol he says. thousands of drugged out teens in the gutter and rivals at the bottom of the ocean and all he says is lol

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
FACT: watch out for hardcore nitecrew wannabe windmill slayer and his transexual dick-of-doom

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Smoking Crow

*laughs at u*

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

FACT: watch out for hardcore nitecrew wannabe windmill slayer and his transexual dick-of-doom

I am nite crew legit.

tao of lmao

none of these are true. none of thes eare facts

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

none of these are true. none of thes eare facts

• poster wth is actually former byob superstar air julio. he was forced to change his name to escape the authorities for running an after hours gambling ring in the backroom of the byob irc. he's been laying low here for weeks now, but something tells me his cover is about to be blown.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm kinda pissed I'm not in any of these.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

FluffieDuckie posted:

• poster wth is actually former byob superstar air julio. he was forced to change his name to escape the authorities for running an after hours gambling ring in the backroom of the byob irc. he's been laying low here for weeks now, but something tells me his cover is about to be blown.

"superstar" lmbo. air julio was at best a b-list poster before he took his own life

deep dish peat moss

• "wth" A.K.A. "Air Julio" is a CONFIRMED high-profile member of a cabal in direct contact with many ancient societies. If you search Youtube for the term " "air julio" patone agent of dissent " you will find a chronicle of PROOF levied against him. His registration coincides with the start of a new "digital push" by his organization.

• Moderator Bo Pepper is IN THE FEDERAL WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM. Any attempts to google his house or discern his identity may result in your surveillance.

Full-Bodied Flavor

hmm these facts are very hard to believe..

City of Glompton

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm kinda pissed I'm not in any of these.

shut up, stop kidding around or they'll catch on about that one time...:ssh:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

LappyDore64 posted:

had no idea so many yobbers were successful international criminals, 'gratz ya'll :cheers:

some real hard workres in here

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
please don't encourage Angry Fish by including him in ops like this

Ace of Baes
your all under aresst

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

hmm these facts are very hard to believe..

you don't "belive" in facts, it's not god. not some religion, worship fire, pray to moon, go to sunday school, whatever. it's just facts, it just is.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:smoobles::h:

I AM BRAWW
U guys are a bunch of fricken crazys, hoolllyy shuit.. what is going on.

posting smiling
there are two types of posters in byob. those who are willing to kill for the forum, and those who are going to die for it.

Just Burgs

• The various crews are engaged in a terrifying secret proxy war over control of the Sports Argument Stadium. Do NOT venture too deep into their various threads archives. The last person to ask too many questions of Work Crew was found with their eyes stapled shut

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
which byob posters do you believe should be on gthe ignore list?

Peanut Butler

op i like this it is a good post
please accept my kudos i am smiling as i type this

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
thank you very much, this is most helpful for a new forums poster like me! :tipshat:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Classicist posted:

there are two types of posters in byob. those who are willing to kill for the forum, and those who are going to die for it.

tao of lmao

Einsteins Kegels posted:

which byob posters do you believe should be on gthe ignore list?

ignore lists are for chumps

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

"superstar" lmbo. air julio was at best a b-list poster before he took his own life

Funnypost Collabo posted:

• "wth" A.K.A. "Air Julio" is a CONFIRMED high-profile member of a cabal in direct contact with many ancient societies. If you search Youtube for the term " "air julio" patone agent of dissent " you will find a chronicle of PROOF levied against him. His registration coincides with the start of a new "digital push" by his organization.

These are all baseless and you all better watch your tones if you catch my drift.

Corridor

what about all the ones that killed themselves

ZeroCount

Corridor posted:

what about all the ones that killed themselves

zen dudeism will rise again

cute anime girl

the dude abides

WindmillSlayer

Me and WTH share accounts

pig slut lisa

irl is good