Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
E-mail me anonymously and confess your sins to me. Tell me about that time you sniffed your sisters panties, or the time you fed your girlfriends dog chocolate on purpose because you hated it. Whatever floats your boat. I will then take the e-mails I receive and post them here for everyone to enjoy. If you include a picture please at least first upload it to Imgur or something and link me so I don't have to go through the effort of rehosting your stupid pictures of the turtle you strapped M-80s to once.

anongbsconfessions@gmail.com

If you don't want me to know your e-mail address use this

:siren:DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT SEXUALLY ABUSING MINORS. I WILL NOT POST IT.:siren:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****************If you're LEGITIMATELY suicidal I suggest getting help. Here is a list of numbers to call*****************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Readings

It appears Tindeck sucks and has gone down. Please use Soundcloud to upload your dramatic reading. If you do not have a Soundcloud account you may send me the file and I can upload it for you.

Sour Diesel posted:

cwcc5pz & d409ctp

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Oct 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i caused 9-11 but it was an accident.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

one time i farted in an elevator and it smelled way worse than i thought it would and i blamed it on a fat guy by staring at him funny and i think everyone believed it. but it was me who made the fart

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
tipped a birdcage by accident in a crowded petstore and quickly backed away so some 9 year old kid got the blame

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
My confession is that I really loved the first one of these threads I read, I'm hoping the nu GBS free-for-all doesn't dampen earnest participation.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
My confession is that I took a lot of high res photos of my bottom. Ill email them to you

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i sucka'd that dick while i fucka'd that rear end

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Skeleton King posted:

i sucka'd that dick while i fucka'd that rear end

gonna gently caress you just to figure this out

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

This is gonna be a fun thread full of terrible fake confessions

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
please send any doxxes/posts from another thread to my email

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Cowman posted:

This is gonna be a fun thread full of terrible fake confessions

I would prefer if they were real. It's much better if they are real. If you are gonna send me a fake confession at least don't shitpost in the inbox. Make it seem somewhat believable enough that it could be open to debate if it was real or not. I think some of the fun comes from being unable to tell. I'm not going to be posting stupid single sentence confessions (unless they are truly fantastic) or "im gay" emails. Please put some loving effort into your email and let's have at least one thread in GBS that isn't a steaming pile of shitposts.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

I made some really gay posts under a different username but no-one will ever know :hfive:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol not falling for this again

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sidecrab posted:

I made some really gay posts under a different username but no-one will ever know :hfive:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

banged ops mom

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
attempt # 2, mods really want this to happen

but so do i

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Finally someone sent me something that wasn't "hosed the OPs mom"

Anonymous Confessor posted:

i'm a top tier fyad poster and i live in fear that someone will see a picture of me someday. i don't know how much i weigh exactly, but it's over 500 pounds. when you weigh that much, your penis sometimes shrinks into itself, so your urethra is kind of hanging out like a vein in a piece of steak.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I farted and blamed it on someone else once

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

e34d8xy

I once posted a naked picture of myself to a website that I knew was being discussed in a GBS thread. Goons have seen my naked body and they don't even know it. I am slightly ashamed now.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Oct 21, 2014

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Goon should feel proud.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

dy9rr7w

when i was in fourth grade, my nextdoor neighbor told me on the bus home from school that charizard was better than dragonite. yup, that's right. anyway, he got his comeuppance when i snuck into his backyard and ritualistically murdered his cat with a rusty knife, flaying off the skin and hanging it out to dry on their clothesline. fluffy suffered, and it didn't have to be this way, jason.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Oct 21, 2014

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I can suck my own dick.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

dajj8es

When I was a freshman in high school I jacked off in the bathroom on the fifth floor and didn't realize there was someone in the stall over so I sat there for an entire period until they left.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 21, 2014

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

my confession is that I did this back in 1998 to have a wacky/zany crossover between the internet and print and it was a dead end back then

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
so the other person stayed in the bathroom the entire period too? might as well stick to goatse-ing the op because you guys can't even make poo poo up right jesus

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Pretty sure the others were all half assed fake attempts but not really sure about this one. Coulda been a mod.

I feel there is a difference between ebophilia and pedophilia.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
where are the incest stories

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

Pretty sure the others were all half assed fake attempts but not really sure about this one. Coulda been a mod.

it's true though, ebophilia is when you want to get pozzed with ebola

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

ct719lb

My first sexual experience was with another male friend when I was, like 8. He was sleeping over and suggested we put our birds in each other's butts, not in the hole but just, like, between the cheeks. Neither of us had an erection and we did this for like 5 minutes before moving on to another game or whatever. I've never told anyone about this because honestly I didn't think twice about it afterwards, but I wonder sometimes if that kid was exually abused. He moved away a few years later & I never saw him again.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

cqc59ib

when i was 13 years old, i snuck into my mothers room and stole a pair of her (clean) underwear. i wore them and jerked off into them. i hid them underneath the nightstand in my step brother's room. when he got a new bed the nightstand was moved and his dirty secret was uncovered. forgive me

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

This one's confirmed fake, that is actually an episode of Pokemon before Brock left the show.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im a harlequin baby irl

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

7dkwmd

i was extremely bored during summer break when i was a teenager, and since my town had a huge problem with stray cats, i decided to do something about it. i would put a can of tuna in crab cage, and leave it for a couple hours. i would put the cat that would inevitably get caught in it in a black trash bag and chuck it into the river. i lost count of how many in total but one summer i got like 30

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Ok I saw that quoting me to reference or comment on one of the confessions didn't also quote what I had posted. So I am going to be putting unique IDs before them so when you guys quote at least people will have something to see what post you are talking about. Sorry about that, forgot SA doesn't do double quotes.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
you can just click 'windows 98 posted' when someone quotes you and it will take you to that post even if it comes up as an emptyquote hth

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Here's a secret, but only smart people can read it:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

12dv4q

When I was in college, some starlings built a nest between the air conditioner and my window. This was fine until the eggs hatched and the baby birds screamed for their meal starting at 5 am every morning. My bed was right next to the window and it drove me insane. My window didn't open so I had no way to get at the birds. But I worked at a research lab at the university and I had noticed a bottle of chloroform on one of the shelves. I stole the bottle and found a way to wedge the window seal open a crack and poured chloroform all over the baby birds. This killed them instantly. I was in complete bliss until the bodies started rotting. I figured the smell would only linger for a day or two but it kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger.

Our dorm room smelled like a corpse and you gagged as soon as you entered. I used this as an excuse to sleep over at a girl's dorm room for a week and have lots of sex while my nerdy asian roommate suffered alone in the stench. It took a week or so before the university finally sent some janitors up on a really tall ladder to clean out the bird nest.

I don't feel bad about any of this.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cool very original thread idea

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

gb2byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

Well sid, this thread is getting some results.

• Locked thread