Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Kewpuh posted:

stuck the games thread but keeping it closed tia

hahahahahaha, brilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'd rather play a good game, and according to the YOSPOS Dinner Thread, Steak is actually for poors.

But Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a good game and steak is good for you because it gives you testosterone to make you strong and healthy.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'd rather play a good game, and according to the YOSPOS Dinner Thread, Steak is actually for poors.

Do they really say that lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squelch Hardon posted:

Do they really say that lol

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"Steak is actually for poors" sounds like something insanely YOSPOS to me so I'd believe it even if Knuc was lying out of his rear end right now.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
as someone who eats steak often i can confirm that it is mad cheap

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
*Pays $40 for a hotdog with mustard from the tonka food truck parked outside the company bouncy castle* Steak is food designed for the laborer class.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squelch Hardon posted:

*Pays $40 for a hotdog with mustard from the tonka food truck parked outside the company bouncy castle* Steak is food designed for the laborer class.

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Squelch Hardon posted:

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Badass Biz-Cazh SysAdmin is my favorite SA stereotype, at the mome.

• Locked thread