Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Thanks for bringing this back bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

I did have a question

What is the actual purpose of posting your picks here prior to the card, just to compare with other goons or what?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

It can act as a failsafe in case your picks don't go through the form for some reason but that's about it.

Actually, now that I think about it that's a good point, I had point discrepancies a few seasons

José Aldo vs. Chad Mendes KO-2
Glover Teixeira vs. Phil Davis Decision
Fábio Maldonado vs. Hans Stringer Decision
Darren Elkins vs. Lucas Martins Decision
Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Beneil Dariush KO-2
FOTN: Scott Jorgensen vs. Wilson Reis
POTN: José Aldo
POTN: Andre Fili

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

WE GOT A TWO-FER

UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Bisping
Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping
Lightweight Ross Pearson vs. Al Iaquinta
Middleweight Robert Whittaker vs. Clint Hester
Heavyweight Soa Palelei vs. Walt Harris

FORM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rLd9P7Z-bITsFeoMDdg6QdzLzzlxRLgvajb-PukUygM/viewform?usp=send_form

SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fqt7sjzzaGj0JEtqXdh02KowvB3EWZlILuG-9Ow-RYc/edit#gid=1162758347

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. OSP
Maurício Rua vs. Ovince St. Preux
Ian McCall vs. John Lineker
Warlley Alves vs. Alan Jouban
Cláudio Silva vs. Leon Edwards
Juliana Lima vs. Nina Ansaroff

FORM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tbmofoI60Q0sEl7rs4Mv6ABz4kdTdaGoheRtnLx3oSo/viewform

SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hr_hXazG8-S4LWCQCRxPOqEtd5oMr-BcDU295ogKj0U/edit#gid=1177569001

the form for event 1 is hosed up and has a random question about darren elkins

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

all yall bitches picking against the President of Oplot and Master of the No-Gi Ezekiel Choke

gently caress you

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Seltzer posted:

You picked against Mark Hunt...

And I was right

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Seltzer posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if I got all my guesses right or all of them wrong, that's what happens with a four fight card featuring three HW fights.

Same, I went with my heart on this one not my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

UFC on FOX: JDS vs. Miocic Results
Heavyweight Junior dos Santos def. Stipe Miocic Decision
Catchweight (160.6 lbs) Rafael dos Anjos def. Nate Diaz Decision
Heavyweight Alistair Overeem def. Stefan Struve TKO 1
Heavyweight Matt Mitrione def. Gabriel Gonzaga TKO 1
Fight of the Night: Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic
Performance of the Night: Matt Mitrione and Ian Entwistle

Event 1 and Overall Rank

DumbWhiteGuy falls one point short of the coveted Mark Coleman Perfect Score Club. ChampRamp and reigning Season 16 champ outy tie for second at just a point behind in what is an overall very competitive season! Davehog and LobsterMobster are sparred a Shameful Failure by the grace of Junior Dos Santos.

The next event will be UFC Fight Night: Machida vs. Dollaway on Dec. 20. The final event of this season will be UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Jan. 31, 2015. The OP will be updated with the full list of events.

Incidentally, would goons prefer we go back to each season getting its own thread? We can keep a single megathread for it all or go back to the old way, which is negligibly more effort but I don't mind. I'll keep Season 17 in here either way but we can change it going forward.

I got a POTN that's not reflected there because I picked Matt Mitrione

• Locked thread