Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
It's been a few seasons but I'm back, picking far to often with my heart and not doing research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I like how everyone has picked Soa to win (I know someone will probably pick Harris now that I said this).

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer posted:

I like how everyone has picked Soa to win (I know someone will probably pick Harris now that I said this).

Fentry what were you thinking?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Bluedeanie posted:

If it becomes a five- or six-fight main, we won't count the other two. I'll give a little time for discussion or consideration on it if you guys want and otherwise will just post the form. The ones that would be most likely to make the main by my uneducated guess would probably be the TUF Latin America finale fights, but judging from that thread nobody watched it anyway so :shrug:

Oh I've watched every drat episode buddy.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

You picked against Mark Hunt...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I wouldn't be surprised if I got all my guesses right or all of them wrong, that's what happens with a four fight card featuring three HW fights.

• Locked thread