Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Yay~

Hey did MassRafTer and doverhog get a hold of each other to move the belt?

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Gonna give this a try until I forget to do it

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Did you save a copy of the template/spreadsheet before you started working in them? Because I just got a request to share the results spreadsheet and I still have write access on it for some reason.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

I made one change and realized I forgot to save the template so I saved it with a name change figuring I can always save it back. I do think I finished the form using the original template though, which might be why you're getting the notification. I figured it was too big a hassle to rebuild the form from there so I'd just use the right template after this event. Sorry, it's a learning curve! Let me know if I should do anything else differently, while you're still in here and making picks.

What you want to do is File > Make a copy of my original template, which I think saves it as a copy under your gdrive, and I won't have access to it. Not sure how this works when it's a non-public file that I've shared with you, but when I do that with public files that someone else it seems to handle it fine.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Spreadsheet is viewable now. Thought I had fixed it earlier but clearly not!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

doverhog posted:

He should have my email but haven't heard anything.

I'll send him a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

I got Barao/Aldo and Dillashaw/Mendes mixed up, so I just changed it myself because I still have access to the spreadsheet.

• Locked thread