Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hell in a Cell match?
This poll is closed.
HHH vs. Nash 19 9.79%
HHH vs. HBK for 50 minutes 43 22.16%
Taker vs. Bossman 53 27.32%
CM Punk vs. Undertaker 35 18.04%
Undertaker vs. Kane 11 5.67%
DX vs. Big Show, Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon 33 17.01%
Total: 194 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Seth spike one still makes me go :stonk: every time I see it, but neither of them are good. I don't know who knocked the table outside after Seth dumped it over in the ring, but that person needs a stern talking to.

DukeofCA posted:

So Paige and Alicia Fox are getting added to the Total Divas cast.

gently caress

Well, there goes both the anti-diva gimmick and any reason I had to care. I knew this was going bad places the instant Alicia was introduced as her "best friend." :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shima Honnou posted:

This but Dean v. Seth.

Including the fact that it's John Cena and rapadoo.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Great White Hope posted:

Ambrose had Khali beat, then a second Khali interfered!

Making him wrestle exclusively on Indian television seems somewhat unfair.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Finish was garbage and utterly ruined what could've been a 4.5 - 5 star match. There I said it, it's on the internet for everyone to see. Does that make you angry? Does it? I bet it does. :smugdog:

Still on the fence as to whether or not I want to watch Raw. On the one hand the blowoff to Ambrose/Rollins was repugnant, but on the other, Dean/Bray :neckbeard:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

JPrime posted:

Haven't watched the product in a couple months, but seeing the .gif of Rusev suplexing Big Show makes me want to see Rusev vs. Cesaro in a massive hoss-off. :allears:

Put Rusev and Cesaro together in a tag team. Rusev's gonna run out of people to squash, and Cesaro's not doing anything anyway.

They could be the foreign Steiners. Just hurl people around the ring until they crumple in submission.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
A wrestling fan once asked a forums poster to create a post for him. He wanted an inscription that would humble him in the good times and console him in the bad.

When it was finally given to him, the fan was delighted that the post said, "Wait and see."

Reading the post further, he saw "Cena winz lol."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Bray doesn't need anybody else tho. Harper and Luke are the team's heavies, stooges and tag team and Bray is his own ringer. If they were smaller, I could see Bray brainwashing someone who's very large, otherwise what does the team need?

Luke Harper is so heavy he counts as two people

• Locked thread