Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

signalnoise posted:

This is one of those games that I looked at, thought it looked interesting, but couldn't find ANY information about. Could you elaborate on the physical game?

It very much reminds me of games like Heroscape and Mage Knight but with better balance and more of a Final Fantasy Tactics bent. There is a Tabletop episode for it but they only play the basic version of the game, not the real big-boy version. If you like FFT, Tactics Ogre or Front Mission style games along with mini's games in vein of X-Wing or Heroscape then I'd say you should try it out. It's pretty affordable as well. I don't really play it that much because I own like ~3 Grand worth of Heroscape stuff and so if I want a cool grid based tactics game with prepainted minis I just play that, but it's a cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread