Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The models are cool, the Anime is great (French anime is the best anime), and the game is fun to play. Too bad I'm not interested in the computer game.

I really want the team from the cartoon. Is the only way to get the models currently ebay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
All the stuff you posted is awesome and I want it all.

For our groups it's more "we aren't playing 40K, let us try Krosmaster". Super fun game, though!

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Picked up the Brotherhood heroes last weekend. Good stuff, minus Nox having a broken sword. Nothing a little super glue can't fix. It will probably be a while before I get to play them, though.

I still need to make a program for randomizing teams. It is easy enough when the start set comes with lvl 3 characters, but now I have a bunch of lvl 2s and a couple lvl 4s.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I know one of the stores in the Dayton, OH area has regular Krosmaster games. I might have to pick up a set to participate.

Otherwise, yeah. Not too popular, I don't think. I haven't seen anything big pushed since the kickstarters, so maybe it didn't take off beyond that.

• Locked thread