Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

I had Somber pegged this whole drat game and YPM from day 3 ughhhhhhhh

Barely. You didn't push anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah that was a lot of fun. I wish I had had the courage of my convictions a bit, but I'm glad my scummy read on somber wasn't just paranoia. Big apologies to win and rarity for my getting us endgamed, and to PMach for my lovely vig. I probably would have gone back to somber if I had thought about it a bit more critically, but election day hit me pretty hard, so I wasn't feeling like exerting the effort.

!!!

I was wondering about that! I thought I was looking too scummy for the NK, but, again, flipping me really should have pointed you back to somber.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

he had claimed it!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

gently caress I am so sorry PMach. I'm a big.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Forgive me for not following so closely after I died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Propaganda Machine posted:

!!!

I was wondering about that! I thought I was looking too scummy for the NK, but, again, flipping me really should have pointed you back to somber.

It should have. I honestly thought he was suspicious as early as day 1, when he started buddying up to me as hard as he did, but didn't know how much of that was a solid read and how much was just mafia newbie paranoia. I should have trusted myself a bit more. Taste's getting killed after suggesting somber was my scumbuddy also should have been a tip-off.

• Locked thread