Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

:siren: EAKIN :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

:siren: OLD MAN COLE :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: MORE GOALS?! :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: BENN TO MILLER :siren:

EDIT: :siren: AND THEN THE NINJA TOO, WHAT THE CHRIST :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: ERIK COLE IS STILL HERE BY THE WAY :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

I'll watch Dallas just for their TV dude(s).

That's at least 40% of the reason to watch Stars games. Ralph and Razor are dreamy. :swoon:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Am I allowed to be surprised that Tim Peel called something correctly for us?

still bitter about Seguin's "misconduct" last year

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

This officiating squad is like a Tim Peel lovely Call Focus Group, jesus lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

"...They've been playing with their food ever since." - Razor, just now. I think that pretty much sums it up right there.

Yup. My girlfriend and I emphatically agreed basically as soon as he said that.

A win's a win :toot: but christ I hope we get over that "welp we're ahead, time to coast" mentality.

• Locked thread