Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

your current av is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

it is a top shelf salmiakki drawn av

:shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

thanks to those involved in the obtaining of this avatar

Dalael
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

g0lbez posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you working from home is awesome can you guess what my commute time is

You commute time probably depends alot on just how drunk you are... When you're holding on to the floor because you're afraid to fall, its hard to get anywhere in a decent amount of time. Even if it just means dragging your rear end to your pc or whatnot

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Dalael posted:

You commute time probably depends alot on just how drunk you are... When you're holding on to the floor because you're afraid to fall, its hard to get anywhere in a decent amount of time. Even if it just means dragging your rear end to your pc or whatnot

ah

FluffieDuckie

Dalael posted:

City of Glompton

so g0lbez, how does your wife feel about being married to a blackout drunk? us postin gals are curious.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
she's usually the one making us drinks so i guess she's fine with it

bwatts

did you tell her you gave away your bank details to the internet?

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
nope :twisted:

bwatts

you probably should. i think she deserves to know what kind of retard she's married to, personally

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
ok i told her and she got super steamin mad and really let me have it!

bwatts

next time you get blackout drunk, i'm going to ask you to give me your phone number and when you do i'm going to phone your wife and tell her about the kind of man that you are.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
despite your username you're not very friendly at all!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

g0lbez posted:

despite your username you're not very friendly at all!

saving both her and you from yourself is actually insanely friendly

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
freendly greig

Lil Cunty

g0lbez posted:

she's usually the one making us drinks so i guess she's fine with it

a beautiful story of a marriage forged in anime lies and tempered in the fires of alcoholism

i rate this story 5 byobs out of 5

heard u like girls

WD-40 posted:

i rate this story 5 byobs out of 5

Captain No-mates

whats it like being blackout drunk?

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

whats it like being blackout drunk?

I don't remember!

Lil Cunty

upon further consideration, i'm removing half a point for length

this could have gone on much longer imo

better luck next time op

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

upon further consideration, i'm removing half a point for length

this could have gone on much longer imo

better luck next time op

my bad

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

y u touch the nono button

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Hi OP. I drank too much yesterday, and when I went to bed I got the spins and then threw up in the toileto. Cheers!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Coworker told me a story about one time he got blackout drunk and his friends he was with 3 hours earlier passed by him and were like "look at that bum passed out in the grass." "oh hey that's <coworker>". It was a funny story.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
ah, thanks for the stories Peanut and the Gang. i definitely got a few chuckles. share some more stories!!!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Do they have to be alcohol related?

Yesterday, one coworker and other coworker got into a big fight and they yelled at eachother real loud in the spot where the cubicles are so probably everyone heard it. I didn't see it but I bet it owned.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Last Friday at lunch we went to a restaurant and ate outside and one of the waiters brought a plate out for someone who ordered before us but all she did was walk to the corner of the outside of the restaurant and then throw the plate in the trashcan. Lol.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Do they have to be alcohol related?

of course not! we all want to hear any funny stories from anyone

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bump

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Man, it's been a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

• Locked thread