Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
are there benefits for pet murders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNINGHARD

i thank god every day that im not this, lmfao

a man who kills his 401k for japanese toys, and murders innocent pets

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

are there benefits for pet murders

prolly not but it was actually a joking post because cats don't even know when you're plotting their death like sometiems i wrap my hands around her neck and pretend to choke her but she's just like "I'M A loving CAT THANKS FOR FEEDING ME" and i'm just like "lmao i actually look at the chicken percentage in your food you stupid fucker"

City of Glompton

well, it sounds like it's probably a waste of their and your time, unless you need a denial letter for something else, to prove that you are over-income.

i am he

youre messed up op

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

i thank god every day that im not this, lmfao

a man who kills his 401k for japanese toys, and murders innocent pets

i'm glad that you pray by your bedside everyday that you're not forums poster g0lbez

mags

what int he actual gently caress

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Siluvayne posted:

well, it sounds like it's probably a waste of their and your time, unless you need a denial letter for something else, to prove that you are over-income.

yeah, sorry snap workers

Salmiakki

g0lbez posted:

like sometiems i wrap my hands around her neck and pretend to choke her

uhh

WINNINGHARD

If I were a weird GBS dude, I'd be golbez, the guy who likes to kill pets

i am he

this guy's insanel y cool and chill. DO NOT ban him

mags

i am he posted:

this guy's insanel y cool and chill. DO NOT ban him

City of Glompton

alright, well good luck with life, dude.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CATS am i right lmao

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

If I were a weird GBS dude, I'd be golbez, the guy who likes to kill pets

i'm killlin pets more than snoop smokes the weed

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
itt people who pretend they dont gently caress with cats

mags

i don't choke them or shoot them no

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

i am he

g0lbez posted:

lmao

i am he

wtf? please stop trolling my thread. its extremely normal to "gently caress with" (just some light dom stuff) domesticated animals.

FluffieDuckie

:cripes:

Salmiakki

mags

i love to sadistically torture animals that depend on me and love me unconditionally hahah ill post about it now and make fun of people who say they dont do the same

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
i guess it's a bad thing to provide a domesticated animal 24/7 food and clean making GBS threads spaces and constant attention and play if you pretend to gently caress with them and acknowledge that they are dumb creatures with brains the size of peanuts

posting smiling

i am he posted:

wtf? please stop trolling my thread. its extremely normal to "gently caress with" (just some light dom stuff) domesticated animals.

lol

i am he

g0lbez posted:

i guess it's a bad thing to provide a domesticated animal 24/7 food and clean making GBS threads spaces and constant attention and play if you pretend to gently caress with them and acknowledge that they are dumb creatures with brains the size of peanuts

ya, i guess..

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
my previous posts are kind of funny/disturbing out of context though now that i read them over so all the poo poo i'm getting now is kind of warranted and hilarious

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

There's pretending to mess with them and then there's choking them. What the actual gently caress is wrong with you?

mags

yes hilarious

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

meteloides posted:

There's pretending to mess with them and then there's choking them. What the actual gently caress is wrong with you?

yes i literally SLAM my hands around her neck to make sure she can't breathe and chokes to death!!!! are you guys for real lmao

i am he

who knows what youre capable of when black out drunk..

mags

jesus loving christ you are hosed up

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

yes i literally SLAM my hands around her neck to make sure she can't breathe and chokes to death!!!! are you guys for real lmao

its hosed up and bad that you abuse cats.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
like i gently caress around with my cat because it's funny, like i'll sometimes pet her real hard or pin her ears back or manipulate her face in whatever way because she's a cat and literally everybody fucks with cats. like is everyone in byob seriously disgusted by this because if so this is hilarious and i will never post here again because i clearly do not belong here

Afro Doug

oh yeah, the byob hivemind says it's not cool to gently caress animals? haha. yeah sure, i'll just stop sticking my dick up a chickens rear end. lol. i just hate when my cocks up in a chicken and it scratches me all over and makes sqwaking noises. :rolleyes:

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

g0lbez posted:

like i gently caress around with my cat because it's funny, like i'll sometimes pet her real hard or pin her ears back or manipulate her face in whatever way because she's a cat and literally everybody fucks with cats. like is everyone in byob seriously disgusted by this because if so this is hilarious and i will never post here again because i clearly do not belong here

i'll just go ahead and assume yes to this. you guys are very weird. so whatever, bye then.

i am he

im gonna pet you real hard, mother fucker

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

i am he posted:

im gonna pet you real hard, mother fucker

that's abuse!!! that's literally abuse!!!!

Afro Doug

whats it like being blackout drunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

drunk threads are a bad idea

• Locked thread