Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would like to play unless I just made an even number in which case I will happily just watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

HiipFire posted:

##vote Hal

There is a funny story I wish I could tell here...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

is it about dean koontz

HAHAHAHA I see what you are doing there!

(I really did laugh)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

apostateCourier posted:

4 scum seems pretty unlikely though. We'd need some incredible accuracy then.

It could easily be 4 scum depending on the powers and day actions that town has. Can't really say anything with certainty.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It seems almost impossible to come up with any sort of effective plan to maximize the number of deaths that can't be exploited by the scum since we have to do everything in the open.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

if there are four scum we're going to lose this game regardless. i haven't seen a better method proposed but i'm down to try one if you have a suggestion.

No, don't get me wrong, I really want to maximize death. I'm just at a loss as to what plan we can come up with.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills plan is ok I suppose

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

apostateCourier posted:

Okay, you've mostly sold me- let's say everyone shoots who they're supposed to. Don't we all die?

Then we win!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

The best thing we can do right now is shoot people all willy nilly and let the gods of chaos decide.

Not 100% opposed to this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

hal is scum cap pig is scum mmm is scum. i'll shoot hal, you guys can have the other two.

Great then I will shoot you, sounds like a plan to me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes let us all converse and plot and all that stuff

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm not convinced at all that claiming is a good idea, even if the game is only one day/night it seems likely there are still roles that could be negated if they were publicly known. If everyone else decides to do it I will, but I'm against it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm going to shoot everyone

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

HiipFire posted:

i cant wait for half of the people who signed up to get modkilled

Is there anyone with less posts than you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am town.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes, ##vote Mills

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Eh, ok ##vote Somber

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

yes, but we're going to no-lynch.

Yeah, it's highly unlikely we can get 7 people here to switch to EXAKT before we run out of time. It would be nice to test that though.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PLURALITY? ok, ##vote EXAKT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I declare myself the winner!

• Locked thread