Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dabs?
This poll is closed.
BYOB 8.2: Naw, girl, i'm on that mac and cheese diet 37 23.72%
BYOB 8.2: I'm actually drinking a lot less now 31 19.87%
BYOB 8.2: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense 46 29.49%
BYOB 8.2: yadon 14 8.97%
BYOB 8.2: The Goons Of Joke Cove 28 17.95%
Total: 107 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't see who voted for what but i've already altered the vote amounts for each option

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have actually altered some vote amounts based on people's (not cruft's) requests

Kazvall

Pirates of Postzance

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have actually altered some vote amounts based on people's (not cruft's) requests

That's not how a secret ballot is supposed to work.

alnilam

is it illegal to say what ivoted for

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

wth posted:

can't vote on the app :saddowns:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

is it illegal to say what ivoted for

you can do whatever you want in life

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

you can do whatever you want in life

...but there are consequences to all our actions.

how could you leave that part out peps?

Dexters Secret

in light of the poll changing i need to recast my vote

-1 for BYOB 8.2: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense
+1 for BYOB 8.2: The Goons Of Joke Cove

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I accidentally voted, um, 30 times for BYOB 8.2: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense.

Will you take all 30 of those votes out and move them to Joke Cove or the Mac'n'cheese diet?

FartGhost

Dexters Secret posted:

in light of the poll changing i need to recast my vote

-1 for BYOB 8.2: why would anyone want the forum to be funny and good? doesn';t make sense
+1 for BYOB 8.2: The Goons Of Joke Cove

this but for my vote

tao of lmao

voted and i'm frankly shocked with the results. for shame, byob.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Voted for Naw Girl

WOuld like to CHange to Joke COve

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

it seems the requirement to bring your own ballot is a barrier to keep a certain class of eligible forum citizens from voting, hmmm

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wth posted:

voted and i'm frankly shocked with the results. for shame, byob.

democracy doesn't work

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Chill la Chill posted:

it seems the requirement to bring your own ballot is a barrier to keep a certain class of eligible forum citizens from voting, hmmm

if you're a phone viewer and want to vote pm me or post here

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

I'm on my phone and would like to cast my 23 ballots for option #1

tao of lmao

mods please ban everyone who votes for mac and cheese

GEExCEE

but... CHEESE... lmao...

i am he

BYOB 8.2: Beware the Forest's Cheese Monkeys

i am he

i am he posted:

lol, this

Dr Cheeto

Bo-Pepper posted:

Or just get the URL (tap the three dots in the upper right corner) and open the thread in a mobile web browser. That's how I voted the first time.

Dexters Secret

i am he is systematically making other posters obsolete by quoting himself for us

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

epic this... can we get purple in there though?

FluffieDuckie

peps please take my vote off the drinking less option and put it on the why would anyone want the forum to be good option to protect against the dangerously close mac and cheese option

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

peps please take my vote off the drinking less option and put it on the why would anyone want the forum to be good option to protect against the dangerously close mac and cheese option

ok bopep same for me but in reverse take my vote off teh why would anyone want the forum to be good and put it on mac and cheese to cancel duckie's vote out

i'm feeling spicy

Dexters Secret

your vote counts, except when it doesn't

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BYOB 8.2 ayy lmao

Dr Cheeto
All this vote changing is making me wonder about the veracity of any results we might see

GEExCEE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

BYOB 8.2 ayy lmao

Dr Cheeto
It's v important we do this forum name change thing democratically

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

BYOB 8.2 ayy lmao

tao of lmao

Dr Cheeto posted:

It's v important we do this forum name change thing democratically

it's actually more important that the objectively best option gets chosen, which means literally anything but mac and cheese

i am he

how about we let the ambassador of byob pick it?

Dr Cheeto

wth posted:

it's actually more important that the objectively best option gets chosen, which means literally anything but mac and cheese

That's p important too

GEExCEE

wth posted:

preach

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

FluffieDuckie posted:

...but there are consequences to all our actions.

how could you leave that part out peps?

i had a teacher in high school who would respond to almost any question asking if you could do something with "you can do whatever you want in life, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences."

that got really loving annoying and i just started going to the bathroom without asking.

Bwee
let me pick the title

i am he

Bwee posted:

let me pick the title

first tell me what you would pick..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
I would pick my nose

• Locked thread