Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Chalets the Baka posted:

Between my copies of Might and Magic VI and Laser Squad, you will find the Axe deodorant spray. ANd over here is my decorative floral print

the floral print is very nice

i like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
This used to be my gamer grove about half a year ago but i sold almost everything in this picutre.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

you can barely make out the n64 behind my water pipe (for tobacco use only) and in that alaskan IPA box is my SNES

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Oh hell yeah my brother. Weed and Beer ftw

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Fargield posted:

Oh hell yeah my brother. Weed and Beer ftw

get krunk

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

bonzibuddy64 posted:

This used to be my gamer grove about half a year ago but i sold almost everything in this picutre.

I am questioning the legitimacy of said picture and story attached to it.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I am questioning the legitimacy of said picture and story attached to it.

I know, right. Who the gently caress has cable TV anymore?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

metricchip posted:

I know, right. Who the gently caress has cable TV anymore?

Not only that, But Gargoyle Zone?!?!?!

And as much N64's as the amount of n64 games that are on display on the shelf label side up.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

skyrim map but no morrowind map? gently caress off troll

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
No, its legitimate. I had more stuff too but couldnt find any pictures. I had 4 n64s, they were all from the colored transparent series, and you actually can see a ton of n64 games in the pic, theyre just all cartridges - i only had a few boxed games.

I had the morrowind poster back when i owned morrowind for xbox and pc when it first came out but then i lost it or idk what happened to it. I had to find a copy of the xbox game that still had the poster, now i have it again. Pretty much everything in that pic though, i sold, the only consoles i have anymore are my 3ds xl and wii u.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

No, its legitimate. I had more stuff too but couldnt find any pictures. I had 4 n64s, they were all from the colored transparent series, and you actually can see a ton of n64 games in the pic, theyre just all cartridges - i only had a few boxed games.

I had the morrowind poster back when i owned morrowind for xbox and pc when it first came out but then i lost it or idk what happened to it. I had to find a copy of the xbox game that still had the poster, now i have it again. Pretty much everything in that pic though, i sold, the only consoles i have anymore are my 3ds xl and wii u.

why did you do this

why

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Money for cigarettes

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Heres what its like now

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Morrowind poster next to the computer screen is most def very pro but I still weep for all these retrogames :retrogames:

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Mach2 posted:

either you or I don't get how [sic] works

also im not the op. i know this is the imp zone but you guys are crazy dumb

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Overbite posted:

also im not the op. i know this is the imp zone but you guys are crazy dumb

-_-

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

my game collection is whatever 4 discs I haven't sold for new games yet. I used to have lots of games and systems but now life is simple. Thanks disneys frozen for the advice to let it go.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

my game collection is whatever 4 discs I haven't sold for new games yet. I used to have lots of games and systems but now life is simple. Thanks disneys frozen for the advice to let it go.
who the gently caress sells games

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

welp im done with this game and will never play it again! *heads down to gamestop and trades it in for a nickel*

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

That first part is totally true for me and the second part is like 40 dollars

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I usually sell them,but on kijiji, where i can get a lot of money for them. I made over 500 dollars selling all my retro stuff

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I kind of regret selling my new super mario bros u + luigi u combo disc though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I kind of regret selling my new super mario bros u + luigi u combo disc though.

i bought one of those on ebay i hope it was yours

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
No

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
I would post my gamer crib but my gigantically fat wife would protest as I can never get her out of there, and she hates having her photo taken because of her ancestral Native American lineage.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Heres what its like now

I got that shawn chatfield poster signed as a secret prize

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Lamebot posted:

my varied console and console game collection

that's a neat collection

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Money for cigarettes

I was gonna guess you picked up heroin but that's way sadder lol

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mercurochrome posted:

that's a neat collection

Hello would you like to play discarded propane tank on the SNES with me

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

not much of a gaming setup, but whatever.

Lamebot posted:

Hello would you like to play discarded propane tank on the SNES with me

yeah, i would like that i think

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Temporary setup while I'm in between apartments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Heres what its like now

Win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*recognises the Samsung Television Remote and nods*

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

that'd be a [sic] lovely plug op.

sic is inserted after a misspelled quote to indicate that the error was not in transcription but was in fact quoted correctly. It basically means "Yeah, I know the spelling in that quote is wrong, but I'm quoting it as the original guy wrote it, probably to show that he's a retard". It's part of a latin phrase that means "thus it was written".

What you're looking for is a sort of "pardon the pun" phrase, which [sic] is not.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just moved but here's my set up.

A 3DS, PC with mechanical keyboard for fighting games and of course the Wii U. What else could a man ask for?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I just moved but here's my set up.

A 3DS, PC with mechanical keyboard for fighting games and of course the Wii U. What else could a man ask for?

A PS3. Isn't that a white PS3 there? Or am I retarded. Also a PSVita, GBA SP, SNES, NES, Sega Mega Drive, PS2, Game Boy Color (modded with backlight optional), just to name a few bare necessities.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Fargield posted:

I got that shawn chatfield poster signed as a secret prize

Cool... The only cool secret prize i got was a fake newspaper for their bayonetta 2 video

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lamebot posted:

my varied console and console game collection

i turn around and food. chairs were a curbside deal. sometimes chill and watch netflix when a friend comes over.

posting chamber

friggin sweet setup

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Overbite posted:

then clean it. what if you had a girl over

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

A PS3. Isn't that a white PS3 there? Or am I retarded. Also a PSVita, GBA SP, SNES, NES, Sega Mega Drive, PS2, Game Boy Color (modded with backlight optional), just to name a few bare necessities.

With the release of Bayonetta for the Wii U, that PS3 might as well not be there.

• Locked thread