Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

not many games for the 64, and there's a Gamecube and a Super Nintendo back in the darkness. working on getting more games, as I generally sold my games in garage sales to buy new systems as a kid. this is the "living room."

this is my desk, you can see the faggy 12 button MMO mouse by Logitech (I used gift cards to get it okay don't judge me). i have the x and y themed 3ds - and my best thing, a stuffed toad that my dad made for me when I was five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice head, fag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How can you have a tiny head, an Epic Science Einstein picture, a gigantic acoustic guitar and a record collection and be embarrassed about your gamer poo poo. Christ almighty this forum has some hosed up individuals.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nice head, fag.

rude

also I have a TV and a computer monitor separate so I can multitask.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Wormskull posted:

How can you have a tiny head, an Epic Science Einstein picture, a gigantic acoustic guitar and a record collection and be embarrassed about your gamer poo poo. Christ almighty this forum has some hosed up individuals.

the records and record player are not mine, same thing with the guitar. i am guilty of owning an Einstein poster, you got me.

and my head isn't small that's just a loving sick massive tv motherfucker

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

EPIC

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

True.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

i see you're a seasoned connoisseur of girls day (hinamatsuri to my people) dolls

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Please don't judge me. The Bioshock Special Edition isn't mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i like your gaben coaster

• Locked thread