Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread

Daikatana Ritsu

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

Skylark

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

Went into this little hole in the wall Mexican joint at lunchtime, but it turned out it was just a really poorly disguised brothel. They're barely even trying to hide it.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Oil of Paris

(does he perfect checkmate move sliding a rook onto the kings row in a long twisted game of chess with pieces whittled from victims bones, with the genius and skull of a master craftsman) how deliciously ironic that the top of the castle piece, the Rook, looks exactly like the vagina of a woman, im pretty sure.

Skylark

Skylark posted:

(does he perfect checkmate move sliding a rook onto the kings row in a long twisted game of chess with pieces whittled from victims bones, with the genius and skull of a master craftsman) how deliciously ironic that the top of the castle piece, the Rook, looks exactly like the vagina of a woman, im pretty sure.

lol

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

lol

Guess where this lollipop's going?
A Major Fucker

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

*sits on ornate villain throne, petting a cat with one hand, holding an elaborately decorated revolver in the other* They called me a stupid fag in my schoolboy days, but could someone who is stupid, and also gay, do this? *effortlessly pushes the 8 inch barrel down his throat*

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

Skylark posted:

it is quite obvious that the crenellations represent the multitude of labia designed to allow the pussy to defend itself from would be attackers

Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Long Waffle Beard

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Went into this little hole in the wall Mexican joint at lunchtime, but it turned out it was just a really poorly disguised brothel. They're barely even trying to hide it.

lol

yeah actually they will

Head detective standing in front of a map with all the murder locations plotted out: We can't underestimate this guy.. He may be one sick gently caress, but he's no dummy - in fact, we have reason to believe he was listening to classical music while committing his murders. His one oversight is that he thinks vaginas are way high up on the torso, right under the belly button.

Skylark
I often fantasize about a new serial killer who leaves unsolved rubiks cubes at the scene of the crime

Daikatana Ritsu

sociopath[wearing Hermes suit with Versace tie and Ralph Lauren French-Cuff Regent, adjusts Burberry cufflinks in mirror, admiring perfect amount of scruff on strong chin]: pussy gets wet on the outside

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

I get the call around 0800 while making my Dexter breakfast. It's McNally. They found another one.

Daikatana Ritsu

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

sociopath[wearing Hermes suit with Versace tie and Ralph Lauren French-Cuff Regent, adjusts Burberry cufflinks in mirror, admiring perfect amount of scruff on strong chin]: pussy gets wet on the outside

A Major Fucker

----------------

Skylark posted:

Head detective standing in front of a map with all the murder locations plotted out: We can't underestimate this guy.. He may be one sick gently caress, but he's no dummy - in fact, we have reason to believe he was listening to classical music while committing his murders. His one oversight is that he thinks vaginas are way high up on the torso, right under the belly button.

lmaoboy1998

----------------

The rubiks cube killer had struck again, this time leaving the cube in the victims vagina orifice hole. They tell me it's actually her anus, but I know what a naked lady looks like, and press on.

Daikatana Ritsu

Skylark posted:

manyak

Skylark posted:

manyak

lmao

manyak

Psycho killer guy to tied up pregnant lady: AM I some kind of joke to you? Do you think this is funyn? A game even? We shall see whose laughing once that baby falls out of your butt hole.

time is a wastin

you and me? we're all just pawns in his hosed-up plans, which, to be fair, were made when he thought womens boobs leak milk 24 hours a day and you have to keep pads under them all day to soak up the milk

Skylark
Hannibal Lecter: Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?
Clarice Starling: He said, "I can smell your stinkyhole."
Hannibal Lecter: I see. I myself cannot, probably.

a bay

----------------

a bay posted:

Hannibal Lecter: Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

*Verbal lights a cigarette, begins walking away quickly and adroitly*

*agent kujan drops a coffee mug, the bottom of which reads "ladies wear maxi pads to soak up all their pee, which is also blue"*

copyright MECC 1985

Piss Turbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X2zgVqWyvo

buffalo bill dances out from behind the boudoir wearing a suit made of womens skin but with nipples on the butt cheeks and a vagina on the small of the back

scary ghost dog
The Grosny Killer (in twisted letter to police): YoU WiLl NeVeR cAtCh mE cOpS. yOuR TrAiL HaS GoNe Dry - dRy As A wHoRe's stinkyhole

Front Page Headline: Grosny Killer Never Gets Laid. Grosny Killer Outed As Fail Nerd

The Grosny Killer: No I jUsT tHoUgHt tHey wErE DrY dUrInG surprise sex. iVe NeVeR aCtUaLlY rApEd AnYoNe

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Skylark posted:

Skylark posted:

Lmao Tzu
Alex DeLarge: She came towards me with the light like it was the like light of heavenly grace, and the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage, but I kept myself in check while my brain scrambled to remember if the vagina is on the left or the right side of her body.

James Hardon

lmao

HolePisser1982

by Ralp

bonestructure

----------------

even though it's not true i'm glad lmaoboy made it part of my posting persona

A Major Fucker

----------------

lmaoboy1998 posted:

The Grosny Killer (in twisted letter to police): YoU WiLl NeVeR cAtCh mE cOpS. yOuR TrAiL HaS GoNe Dry - dRy As A wHoRe's stinkyhole

Front Page Headline: Grosny Killer Never Gets Laid. Grosny Killer Outed As Fail Nerd

The Grosny Killer: No I jUsT tHoUgHt tHey wErE DrY dUrInG surprise sex. iVe NeVeR aCtUaLlY rApEd AnYoNe

manyak

[badass version of Steve carrels characters in 40 yr old Virgin after the scene where he called Boobs bags of sand] Whatever, I am a sociopath so i could kill Seth rogen and the other guys and not even feel bad. I know what boobs feel like but im glad the black character made this part of my persona

manyak

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

a bay posted:

lol

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

manyak posted:

[badass version of Steve carrels characters in 40 yr old Virgin after the scene where he called Boobs bags of sand] Whatever, I am a sociopath so i could kill Seth rogen and the other guys and not even feel bad. I know what boobs feel like but im glad the black character made this part of my persona

lmao

lmaoboy1998

----------------

lmaoboy1998

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

lmaoboy1998 posted:

i specifically said during surprise sex. also i'm not completely convinced i was wrong. have any fyad girls been raped

A Major Fucker

----------------

• Locked thread
«3 »