Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
Interesting thread, thanks for doing this. Now my question is how feasible would it be to have banks support using apple pay to withdraw money from a bank account via ATM machines? Basically, in time could I take some money out of my bank account by tapping my phone on an ATM machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Thanks for the information. My dreams of lazy ATM withdrawals will remain dreams for now it seems.

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Probably agreements with Canada's major banks and credit card banks.

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
Had an odd experience yesterday. Tried using apple pay at Macy's. Tapped the phone and authenticated with Touch ID. Got a message that said hold phone to reader. Waited a minute and then just swiped my card because didn't seem to be working.

• Locked thread