Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greyish Orange
Apr 1, 2010

I always thought I'd got into the riot grrrl (and related bands) scene too late, and would never get to see any of my favourite bands play. Needlesss to say I'm thrilled that they will even be touring the UK, and the new song sounds promising.

That's a really good write up of the albums - I've only ever listened to odd songs, so I might try listening to them in order sometime.

I adore Corin's voice, seconding the recommendation to listen to her separate band (see: Neskowin).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greyish Orange
Apr 1, 2010

Glare Seethe posted:

Just got back from the Amsterdam show. Was awesome. I got two out of the three songs I was hoping for (Youth Decay and Let's Call It Love, but no Light Rail Coyote). Crowd was a bit poo poo, though, felt like even bobbing their heads was a chore to most people. I got the impression most people didn't actually know the band that well, certainly not the new material. The Dig Me Out stuff got the biggest reactions, and also Jumpers, and that's about it I think. Whatever, though, I had fun.

This was my experience at the Manchester show. Lots of people just standing still and watching. I struggled to see because lots of guys kept pushing in front of us (a lot of women mentioned this too - it seemed particularly ironic considering who we were watching).

• Locked thread