Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

is there anything else from this, I can't stop thinking about the concept of FORBIDDEN GAME SECRETS. codes so intense they were sealed away in a monastery

my game guides are mostly nintendo power subscription bonuses from when i was a kid, they're okay. never touched Prima though, you can tell it's crappiness from a glance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh my god

quickly look away, don't look at the forbidden knowledge that is A lovely Gamefaqs Post In Book Form

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I do admire the balls it takes to try to spin "we won't endorse your lovely guide" into "HIDDEN SECRETS THE MAN DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, STRAIGHT FROM THE UBERPROS IN THIS DUDE'S BASEMENT"

• Locked thread