Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

that dragon has a knife penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The only strategy guide I ever owned was for Luigi's Mansion, because my mom bought it for me that Christmas and must have gotten conned into buying the guide too. It was actually really good and helped a lot.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

woofbro posted:

My cousin printed out a GameFAQs guide for Star Fox Adventures on blue paper back in the day, it was like 50 pages or something dumb.

I still think that's the most ghetto thing I've ever seen.

I had two physical folders of cheat codes I had compiled in a Word document off the internet (Cheat Code Central and the like) and printed out. One folder was all light blue paper, and was SNES codes. The other folder was assorted colors, and was SEGA Genesis codes.

• Locked thread