Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
if it does u need to disable the steam cloud for it, delete the save (something like steam/userdata/account#/65300/remote/user) and whatever other save files it keeps and then start the game to make a new save file and re-enable cloud saves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fronz posted:

I did this but it didn't do anything somehow

why delete the save though? i mean all you do is unlock more levels, you can just play through them again and try to get higher scores

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
On my end the key number is completely messed up (red keys are at -14 for example.) Already unlocked the *-Difficult levels though, and I really don't want to Double S Hideout again.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the keys were rebalanced or something for the new levels so being negative is normal. I was at -6. as you do the new levels you will work out of the negative.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Dustforce loving owns but I'm only up to Giga Difficult SSed

• Locked thread