Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Yeah I was actually going to ask what got added in No Quarters, I know the Puglist was in one, and the Convergence stuff was in another, but wasn't sure what else got done. Not sure off hand if Rhulic stuff was in the base book or NQ.

Also would a Convergence character actually be okay? Kind of wanted to try someone who goes through that Clockwork Transcendence thing, though I don't think it is possible to start with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Hmm I see there is a new unarmed career, the Allegiant. Though it can't combine with the old Pugilist one, since that one is Trollkin and Ogrun only, also Allegiant has restrictions on what it can be combined with.

Now I am torn between making an Allegiant of some type and trying to go for Clockwork Transcendence to become a robot.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Well the Allegiant and the Cyrist were different ideas. But I am thinking I might go Allegiant, for one thing I don't see how a Cyrist can get their vessel in play if they are no where near their home. Not sure what to put on the Allegiant, but it could have a similar reason for why it is leaving the Protectorate but not actually Menoth.

Perhaps he and zephyr42 banded together when they both left after watching one too many atrocities by the organized church.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Blythe the Allegiant of the Order of the Fist

There are many reasons to dislike, or even hate, the Cygnarans. The Menites went through a great deal of trouble and finally they had a land and society of their own. And Blythe was their fist. He is a faithful Menite, worshiping Menoth and serving the Protectorate for many years. And for the longest time he simply did as he was ordered. But he was not fanatical enough. He was too curious, too investigative. And he began to have doubts. Not about Menoth of course, but rather about the Protectorate. Yes the Menites needed freedom and safety. But the methods the Protectorate used, and the things Blythe had done under their orders, felt wrong to Blythe. Eventually he couldn't take it anymore and he fled. Some of his fellow members of the Order of the Fist had helped him to escape, as well as a few others of his faith that felt the Protectorate had perverted that faith gave him aid.

Eventually he found himself to the Rhulian Legion, and the Searforge Comission of Rhul. He wanted to forget. To forget all the terrible things he had done at the word of the Protectorate. To forget the perversion of his faith. To forget the friends and family he was forced to leave behind. And perhaps, just perhaps, he could find a new home for the Menite faith. A home where Menites could live right, and not follow the extremes of the Protectorate.

pre:
Blythe
Race: Human (Menite)
Archetype: Mighty
Careers:  Allegiant / Investigator
Level 1/ Xp Earned:   1/ 0
Faith: Menoth
Player Name: Ryuujin

Height / Weight:  5’6" /160 lbs
Defining Characteristics:

Character Portrait:

Damage Capacity
     [ ]
 [ ] [ ]    
 [ ] [ ]       [ ]       [ ]  
   [ ]       [ ]       [ ]    
   [ ]       [ ]       [ ]    

Current Feat Points:  1?

Stats:
Phyisique [SPD/STR]: 7 [6/5]
Agility [PRW/POI]: 3 [5/4]
Intellect [ARC/PER]: 3 [-/3]
Willpower (PHY + INT): 10
(+1 to PHY from Human, Starting increases STR, PHY, PRW)

Weapons:
Ranged:
Pistol | RAT:   5 | POW: 10
Rifle | Effective Range:  48 Ft (SP 8”) | Extreme Range:  240 feet
AtkMod:     0 | Special:  costs 2gc for blasting powder, bullets, and casing for five lights rounds

Melee:

DEF: 12 = 6(SPD) + 3(AGI) + 3(PER) 
ARM: 14 = 7(PHY) + 7(PHY Flesh of Steel)
INITIATIVE: 14 = 6(SPD) + 5(PRW) + 3(PER)
COMMAND RANGE: 3” = 3(INT) +0 (Command Skill) 

Skills:
Unarmed Combat(PRW): 1
Pistol(POI): 1

Detection(PER): 2
Forensic Science(INT):  1
Interrogation(INT):  1
Jumping(PHY): 1
Law(INT):  1
Medicine(INT):  1
Sneak(AGI): 2

Benefits & Abilities:
Exceptional Potential -- Gain +1 to PHY, AGL or INT before spending Advancement Points (Human)
Mighty -- gain an additional die on his melee damage rolls.
Feat:  Back Swing -- Once per turn, he can spend 1 feat point to gain 1 additional melee attack.
Hyper Perception -- His PER rolls are boosted.

Astute:  Can reroll failed Detection rolls.  Each failed roll can be rerolled only once as a result of Astute.
Flesh of Steel:  While unarmored double his PHY when determining his ARM.
Hardened Strike:  His kick and punch unarmed melee attack damage rolls are automatically boosted.  
At Veteral-level he gains an additional die on kick and punch unarmed melee attack damage rolls instead 
of automatically boosting them.
Shifting Sands Stance:  During his turn, he can forfeit his movement to use Shifting Sands Stance.  
He gains +2 DEF.  If an enemy attack misses him while he is affected by this stance and not advancing, 
after the attack is resolved he can immediately advance up to 3".  Shifting Sands Stance lasts for one round.

Spells:  (Fatigue: 0/0)

Gold:  80gc
Gear: 

Worn Armor:

Mechanika:

Connections:
Order of the Fist

Permanent Injuries:
Spoken Languages: Cygnar, Sulese, Khadoran
Religious Beliefs: Menoth
Notes:
pre:
Advancements
None yet

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 26, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Mine came from the IKRPG thread a long time ago. I saved it and have used it for another character for another game in the past. It is fairly nice, though I feel like it might need some more underlines and stuff to help distinguish sections.

• Locked thread