Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
id personally like to know more about george takei's position on butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mido posted:

welp I'm holding it

such scale

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I had no idea it was physically possible to be as hard as i am right now :unsmigghh:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Thesoro posted:

convert your butts to dongs today

Im prepared to invest heavily in your currency do you take large sacks full of worthless fiat??

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Coming soon

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 30, 2014

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

vOv posted:

gently caress you for posting that in here

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is good for bitcoin though right??

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i had both those but my favorite was always space chainsaws and an icbm

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
god loving drat blast from the past

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Karpeles?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

jony ive aces posted:

ulbricht, karpeles

what's the difference

ulbricht

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

duTrieux. posted:

can we not do prison-rape jokes?

had literally nothing to do with rape

hes clearly enjoying himself

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

duTrieux. posted:

completely coincidental anal sex mashup, nothing to do with the dude having just been convicted of major crimes that will put him in jail for a long time

yeah actually, i am an unfunny man with simple tastes and in a nutshell

theflyingorc posted:

putting that face on calm.jpg is really funny because it's a funny face to put on calm.jpg

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

indigi posted:

I'd rather read an entire page of Harry Potter and Satoshi's Stone than any more rng chat

as a person with about as much understanding of the technical aspects of computers as the stereotypical elderly grandparent who calls their grandkid up when 'the machine has one of them whatchamacallit, virus bug things' i just wanted to say i lurk here specifically for those kinds of derails because its fascinating to reads about what really seems like god damned wizardry to me

beats greythread derails any god damned day

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Muscle Tracer posted:

i can't believe what they'll say it!

god drat you

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im the guy concerned enough about the flavor of his wiener to wrap it up yet not concerned enough to cook it literally any other way

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
real pros eat them cold straight out of the open package in the meat tray sitting in that puddle of mystery fluid

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh i forgot to say, yesterday i put my debit card into an atm with a bad card ejector so it kept my card thinking i forgot it . i had to go through the gruelling process of not getting blackout drunk last night and having to take a trip to the bank (on a lunch break!) where they issued me a temporary card on the spot as well as getting me a new chip card replacement free of charge on the way

bitcoin could have streamlined and improved my beer and cigarette buying needs on a sunday evening on a holiday by

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Honked posted:

'buttcoins lol' - teacher

i was under the impression we left the laughing stage quite some time ago and are preparing for imminent collapse of the social order though

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ruby idiot railed posted:

as far as I'm concerned it has a lure it dangles to try to get dumb fish to come over and therefore it is an anglerfish

i used to have a nearly foot long mantis shrimp in an isolated tank of his own for similar reasons, got rid of it after a while because all ypu ever really saw was beady little eyes poking out of a hole in the sand.

fucker would watch me at all times while i was in the room, too. mantis shrimp got crazy cool hosed up nightmare vision and a kill strike thats so fast it makes a spark of light from cavitation or some poo poo like that

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
typing that out i suddenly realised why a chick i used to see a couple years back asked me if there was any specific reason every pet ive ever owned was some horrifically efficient machine evolved specifically to kill and why my answer of because its bad rear end wasnt the answer she was hoping for

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
nah baby dont worry about that i just keep some foot long ugly rear end bug in there that could rip off my thumb if i was dumb enough to stick it in there but im not , that little fucker in there he a freak though he like to watch

wait why are you getting dressed

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Weatherman posted:

i just keep and enjoy living with a budgie

it's t. nice (that's totes nice for yuo granddads) because its cute and wont kill me

can it at least transform into battle mode or something? i just cant picture having something in a prominent position of my life and daily doings that doesnt at thevery least contain an implicit threat of permanent life long damages to my person or psyche should i happen to draw the short straw that day

applies to pets, cars, girlfriends, really anything that i intend to spend a decent portion of my time around

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Basically opening the door for a cat ~6 times a day is preferable to changing out a litter box every other day.

if your cat is only making you open a door a half dozen times a day i'd check its config settings and see if anyones been monkeying around in there. they should always default state door:open to yes regardless of situation

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

it's obviously a metaphor and not me being an idiot

Pretty sure this was my dmt spirit guide

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

suffix posted:

lol bitcoiners

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

gschmidl posted:

Has anyone said butted toast yet

i did once but the crumbs werent worth worth it in the long run

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

i installed this grindr app to order freshly ground coffee but it's more disruptive than i thought

did you set your age to 77 first?

at work, tragedy struck. usually go through about 7 cups a day average, cant imagine how much worse life would be with a keurig

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol at anyone who needs precise measurements to make loving coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

seems like charging hundreds of dollars to hang out in liberland is by design self policing, if your gen pop is zero it takes decidedly less effort to keep them in line

• Locked thread