Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Robawesome posted:

Bitcoin Core wallet not sending/confirming transactions? (self.Bitcoin)

submitted 8 minutes ago by Flying_guava

Pardon me if this doesn't belong here, but I didn't see anything against it in the sidebar.

In the last 48 hours, I`ve attempted to send two payments and receive one, none of which have shown any indication of being confirmed.

http://imgur.com/9KE4h8q

When looking at the transaction details for each payment, the status is always Status: 0/unconfirmed

I`d also like to point out that blockchain.info shows unconfirmed transactions, with an estimated confirmation time within 6 blocks (hasn't changed in 48 hours)

Can anyone help diagnose the issue? I'd greatly appreciate it!!

bitcoin isn't even doing bitcoin right now which is, in fact, funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Dessert Rose posted:

since the dos started bitcoin has gone up like 10% lol

the price is basically unrelated to any real world events

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

poik007 posted:

so if im understanding correctly the transactions are getting piled high instead of being processed faster than they're added?

More than 2000 are being generated every 10 minutes, and each block appears to only clear 2000 or so.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
b....b....but....no fees....

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

fuctifino posted:

Banned from r/investing... (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 22 minutes ago by lawnmowerIO

Well this was nice...
Posted in r/investing a few hours about Lawnmower.io - an easy way to get your first bitcoins with a tie to a common investment technique (dollar cost averaging).
Checked the sidebar/sub rules before posting just to be sure there was nothing blatantly against posting about bitcoin or companies for whatever reason and all seemed clear - http://i.imgur.com/Mz6DFTJ.png
Tried to word the title and description in the post in a pretty informative/neutral manner - http://i.imgur.com/ClrKYH0.png
To our surprise, we checked back a few hours later and found we're now banned from the sub... http://i.imgur.com/Ar1DLgb.png
What's up with the apparent hatred for bitcoin?

isn't "dollar cost averaging" just throwing good money after bad and being in denial?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
how my sister towel can smell like sperm? said a real person who actually exists probably

edit: lol what the hell, redtext

theflyingorc fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jul 9, 2015

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Phoenixan posted:

lol maybe this will keep growing forever because no one wants to actually verify a butt transaction

it was at almost 100k this morning, it's going down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Cardboard Box A posted:

Buy now... sheeple?

buy high, sell low, double your money

efb

also lol i wonder if my current text is because they got me and theflyingexecutive confused

• Locked thread