Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good ball by Dixon
Oct 18, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

I've lived in Switzerland, and it is actually kind of a shithole surrounded by pretty nice countries.

Racism is extremely prevalent there, especially against blacks and muslims)

The cost of living is extremely high, with Bern, Geneva, and Zurich all in the top 5 of most expensive cities in the world

It has some of the worst climate in that part of Europe, a long and wet winter surrounded by mountains that make the days even shorter than usual

It's basically a military state; mandatory military service, periodic military retraining, and even the guy who checks your bus ticket carries a huge assault rifle

A lot of people get it confused with Sweden, which by all accounts is a pretty awesome country. I'd much rather live in Somalia, where I can live in libertopia and be truly free (from my possessions)

lol, who'd confuse Sweden with a country that has mandatory military service, periodic military retraining and long winters with short days. Next you'll be telling me they think Swedens neighboring countries are nicer than Sweden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread