Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

wanna compress dat sidechain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
existing wallets and all backups are going to be shredded

their vault is literally a filing cabinet

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
delete post probate op gas thread ban op permaban op close forum shut down forums server incarcerate lowtax depopulate missouri dissolve the united states break off north america release the ice ix smash the earth into jupiter supernova the sun collide the milky way galaxy with andromeda trigger the vacuum metastability event

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
hire michio kaku to develop ways to destroy the multiverse

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

do the buttman

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Mido posted:

welp I'm holding it

how many of these have they sold compared to say dale

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Dren posted:

If you can tell that the person is not genuine then it's not Poe's law.

So Nathatn Poe, Bertrand Russell and Monty Hall walk into a bar...

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

I'm visually engaging

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
ten skrills per skrill-x

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
skripll

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
from buttcoin to fecal futures

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
in 2009 after the price of oil crashed from 140 to 20 bucks the forward curves for oil futures was in such severe contango (future months were more expensive than current months) that traders were buying oil and literally paying ship captains to store oil in barges offshore for when the price recovered

i want a urea futures crash so we can see tankers full of piss sitting out in the sf bay

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
few months ago the city huy fong's located in threatened to close down the rooster sauce plant because of the smell and the owner was all THE VIET CONG WASNT AS BAD AS THIS and the city backed down lol

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

trucutru posted:

Any sensible investor takes into consideration many factors including, cheapness or expensiveness of current price, the developers reputation and quality of their proposal and product, potential of any coin, long term proposal or just pump and dump (I won't judge cause both can make someone money) I personally look at the chart and see by gut reaction if it's a rising chart or not, volume is also important for various reasons, getting trapped in a low vol coin that looks attractive but isn't is bad news.....These are just some of the factors I'm sure people think about.

SENTENCES DO NOT END IN COMMAS GOD drat IT JESUS gently caress

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i hope that dude doesn't have any pets :(

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

croatoan

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
so from what I gather from wiki the twins are famous for being old money trust fund babies and lovely Olympic rowers right

like in slightly different circumstances they'd just be the menendez brothers again

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

theflyingorc posted:

Bitcoin's biggest proponents are two twins best known for not inventing facebook

oh that's right

I should get around to watching the social network, the soundtrack is some of Trent's best work

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

RubberJohnny posted:

http://bitbet.us/bet/635/1btc-10-000-usd/

1 BTC >= $10,000 closes in 2 weeks

there's still time for BitStamp to go under!

Calculator: placing a winning 1 BTC bet on:
Yes pays: 1.41054186 BTC
No pays: 0.99736426 BTC
after fees, at current weight and assuming no one else bets

I'm the people still betting no even tho it pays less than the bet

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
that's not a very sure bet!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Unselfishness could go no farther: The Bitcoin Story

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

hnnnnnnnnggghh :sperg:

whew

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I'm not fixing that :sperrrrrg:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Werthog 95 posted:

pirateat40

I've done my share of smuggling
I've run my share of grass
I made enough money to buy miami but I pissed it away so fast
Never meant to last... Never meant to last

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Nintendo Kid posted:

dog you realize that it was the entire room that was 72+ C not just one of the cards right

like even when your GPU temp is at 72 C like the rest of the card is under that and inside your case as a whole it's probably under like 50 C

wiki isn't helping me out here but I'm p sure an ambient temp of 72C would kill a human being within say twenty min-- oh wait I guess Finnish saunas get up to 90C, huh

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

fuctifino posted:

is it rude to keep u/changetip'ing people 1BTC when i've never owned a bitcoin in my life?

hosed if i know.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

FCKGW posted:

someone just tipped me $25 on reddit, what should i do with this

you are required by the consitution to report it on your taxes and to tell the tipee if your a cop

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Pocket posted:

what i don't get about josh and bfl, he ratfucks them, somehow avoids prosecution (so far) but then continues to defend their honour online

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
five stars on toucharcade!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
that's a tradition that goes back to the Greeks tho

throw a paper wallet in instead

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
is a dog not entitled to the butt of his butt

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

kwinkles posted:

Ben Evolent bit Tater
poor pup :( ben is not a good person.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
We placed an order for a 28nm bitcoin miner on January 27th of 2014. While the website would not offer a specific delivery date, it stated that orders were being shipped within one month of purchase. After several months waiting for the arival of our order we requested a refund. We were told that we were not eligible to recieve a refund until six months had passed. After six months we requested a refund. We were told that our refund was being processed but would take 30-45 days for us to receive it. Over eight months had elapsed from the time of our purchase when we were finally, or so we thought, going to get our money back. This was the same week that the FTC suspended Butterfly Labs from conducting business. As such, we are still out our $2234 as well as all of the expected profits from use of the machine. In addition, we have lost money in interest on the money borrowed to make up for the principal and projected revenue.

While we are thrilled that you have shutdown these unethical crooks, we were just days away from some compensation when you did. How do we go about getting our money back now? Please help us.

:allears:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
*turns key*
*waits ten minutes*

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

JFairfax posted:

no more than 50 connections to each Bitcoin server

Er this doesn't come off as trivial to me

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
cms: Fm Ab Eb Db // Fm Eb Cm Db

book it

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Wulfolme posted:

i got nirvana - polly out of this, was that right

im not getting the joke here

I posted in the wrong thread lol

I am reasonably smart

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

it isn't just hasbro they need to license from though, it's also all the random bitcoin companies they're using who i really doubt they bothered to contact

nah im sure having fuckin gollum there on new york avenue is totally cool

anyway mousetrap would be a better bitcoin game but whos counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
what position does the particle take: a dot, or a speck?

• Locked thread