Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
EVeryone get on-line, were doing it, we are going to crash bitcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
this is what we have been waiting for boys.
this is it

we are gonna get those bitcoin bastard hell fuck3rs

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
Why Bitcoin is dropping and why you should be buying. (bitcointalk.org)

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
I just started receiving 100% of my paycheck in Bitcoin with my last paycheck (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 13 hours ago * by Elwar

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

quote:

Price is down 5% from when I got paid, I charge 10% to convert bitcoins to euros via localbitcoins. So when I need cash for rent I'll be up 5%. And in less than 2 weeks I get more bitcoins.

oh my god

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/124494/buy-bitcoins-with-cash-karlsruhe-germany

quote:

Contact hours: Most afternoons & evenings

Meeting preferences: Public location with wifi, e.g. Starbucks

I will respond as quickly as I can (I am usually online).

New bitcoiners welcome! I'll try to answer any questions you might have. =)

I only speak English.

these people don't trust banks

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
I don't give a F what happens. I'm holding. Here's why. (self.Bitcoin)

quote:

Bitcoin, has the best chance of ending the tyrannical state than anything else in human history. Do I care if another crypto-currency succeeds? No. I care that the ultimate lie of democracy and the violent existence of the state and its ruling class are brought to their knees, for good. Bitcoin sits at the head of the table in this aspect, and I will support it even to its bitter, bitter end if need be. There will not be an end of course, only ups and downs as voluntary peaceful markets decide it's value, as everything should be. Bitcoin lacks something that has existed since the beginning of time, which I find extremely interesting scares the vast majority. The proverbial gun.

People like control, they like to think they are in control, they like to forget the fact that they will inevitably one day, die... like every other human being will. They attempt to push that thought away by using the gun of the state and the lie of democracy to do away with this reality for one more day. Bitcoin and crypto-currency bring this reality back into the light... back into your face... and you must face it. You have no control. You never had control. Life, and liberty will always find away. gently caress you, gently caress your gun, and gently caress your immorality. Life, liberty, and a stateless society forever. Bitcoin.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

RubberJohnny posted:

[–]slowmoonBullish [score hidden] 46 minutes ago*
18,864 BTC. Sheeit. That's over 5 million dollars. What kinda cash you think bitstamp has on hand? If everybody wants to withdraw their money, does Bitstamp have 5 million liquid sitting around to cover it + their operating expenses? It would be good policy for them to always keep enough cash on hand just in case their hot wallets got emptied.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

FMguru posted:

1837–1862, by total coincedence, was also when the genocide of native americans kicked into full gear and the system of cotton slavery became industrial scale and extraordinarily cruel

libertarianism, everyone!

okay but if people knew that products were made by slaves they wouldn't buy those products and the market would weed those people out

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i have like 72 bitcoins from back when they were a couple cents

how do i turn this garbage into actual real money

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
ive agreed to exchange them for bricks of cash w/ a guy im meeting at starbux

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

lol this owns

i have a verified cavirtex acct from back when silkroad actually sold drugs and even then it was a massive pain to verify, i ended up having to photoshop some documents to make them believe me

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
This Is A Role Playing Forum

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
Hey look at the bright side, the lower the price goes the less money Mt Gox stole from you. (self.Bitcoin)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
so uh

do you think he meant to tip $5 and not 50 cents

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
mister weatherbee??

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
lol its me. im trollin' y'all.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Elysiume posted:

he is deep within shave-your-head-and-stop-pretending territory but is living in denial

ppl w/ shaved heads aren't fooling anyone. i know your bald. i know how bad your genes are

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

mods

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

quote:

I think a better analogy bitcoin is like buying a pice of land on the moon or mars. It's cheap now, but if we develop and settle it, ir will be worth an insane amount.

quote:

I couldn't agree more: buying Bitcoin today is exactly like buying land on the moon. I couldn't think of a better metaphor if I tried.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
from downtown

Boxturret posted:

i for one look forward to the future in which bitcoin is the new jehovah's witnesses

• Locked thread